Dollars and no sense...

When are you going to start working on your Jeep again?
Well, Thursday, my daughter got married. Saturday was Mazda Boy's 20th birthday. Sunday was dedicated to Mazda repairs. Today was garage cleaning day, which was not very successful. I'm thinking April, at this point! :) Seriously, though, I want to clean up the Dana 44 I bought and paint it before installation. Been a little cold for painting, so maybe I'll tackle the lack of heat in the TJ next, or order my new Mopar radiator and get it swapped out along with all the hoses and such. It would be nice if I can get my Rambler convertible out of the garage and the TJ in. Progress would be faster. Maybe do that in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Well, Thursday, my daughter got married. Saturday was Mazda Boy's 20th birthday. Sunday was dedicated to Mazda repairs. Today was garage cleaning day, which was not very successful. I'm thinking April, at this point! :) Seriously, though, I want to clean up the Dana 44 I bought and paint it before installation. Been a little cold for painting, so maybe I'll tackle the lack of heat in the TJ next, or order my new Mopar radiator and get it swapped out along with all the hoses and such. It would be nice if I can get my Rambler convertible out of the garage and the TJ in. Progress would be faster. Maybe do that in the next couple of weeks.
Sounds like you need a bigger garage or maybe a big shop! Yes...working out side in the cold is no fun.

Reactions: Squatch