SOLD Duraflex heat reduction fiberglass highline hood (AEV copy) for 97-06 TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougB

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Decided to go another route and no longer need this hood. This is the Duraflex heat reduction hood for use with highline fenders. Fits 97-06 TJ. It was purchased 2 years ago and has been in my garage since. No holes have been drilled in it. It's been set on my LJ for mock up only. These are available for close to $700 on eBay with freight and tax. I'd rather not ship so local pickup preferred. I'll ship but you'll have to pay for shipping and a box as I don't have it any more. There's a small crack on one of the corners from original shipping but it's easily repairable with some fresh resin. This was the 2nd hood I received because the first one arrived without a box and was very damaged. I didn't want to go through another claim and waiting (in hindsight I had plennnnnty of time, lol) so I kept this one.

Located in central Texas. Price = $400 + shipping

IMG_4591.jpg IMG_4592.jpg IMG_4593.jpg IMG_4594.jpg IMG_4595.jpg IMG_4596.jpg IMG_4597.jpg IMG_4598.jpg IMG_4599.jpg IMG_4600.jpg IMG_4496.jpg IMG_4497.jpg

Last edited:
So I now have a box that I can ship the hood in for anyone interested in shipping. Might have to go freight but can check into UPS/FedEx to see if it's not oversized for them. Certainly wont be overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.