Eaton ELockers (pre-purchase inspection photos)

MikeE024

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I might purchase two Eaton ELockers. I asked for product photos so I could view the ears and welds. The seller said that they will ship the items packaged well.

I don't see anything wrong, but it's possible I missed something.

What do you folks think? Thanks for taking a look!

eaton lock 6.jpg
eaton lock9.jpg
eaton lock 7.jpg
eaton lock8.jpg
eaton lock5.jpg
eaton lock10.jpg
eaton lock11.jpg
eaton lock4.jpg
eaton lock3.jpg
eaton lock13.jpg
eaton lock12.jpg

This looks like a brand new locker no? You asked a seller to send you pics of a new locker out of the box so you can ask about it here? Are we looking for manufacturing defects?

This looks like a brand new locker no? You asked a seller to send you pics of a new locker out of the box so you can ask about it here? Are we looking for manufacturing defects?
Many times when the Eaton E-lockers arrive those tabs you see spot welded to them are broken off. He’s just be proactive with the seller. Rightfully so…

Reactions: L J and MikeE024
Yes, @sycboi nailed it. I'm trying to ensure that these ELockers don't have any undermining issues.

I asked the seller to take photos, and the seller knows I'm sharing these photos on the forum to double-check.

I appreciate everyone's help on this.

Reactions: MichaelGH