ECGS front axle can't turn right

Said he was 50.seems more like a 15 year old though.

I dunno…I know a LOT of cantankerous guys that are in their 50’s and 60’s. They are the ones who have quit learning because they have so much “experience” and “wisdom”

Now that I think about it, There are a lot of similarities to that attitude and that of a mid teen….

I dunno…I know a LOT of cantankerous guys that are in their 50’s and 60’s. They are the ones who have quit learning because they have so much “experience” and “wisdom”

Now that I think about it, There are a lot of similarities to that attitude and that of a mid teen….

And here I was thinking I was the only one offending someone in this thread…

🙂

Cantankerous i can deal with. Low testosterone types throwing fits is beyond my patience threshold....

So, has anyone used an ECGS dana 489NR front axle in a TJ? I installed one today and I can’t barely turn to right. I’ll attach 2 pics so that it can be seen what’s going on. Any suggestions? I’m going to try to move the pinion angle but, I don’t think it’ll help.

Sounds like they must have sent you a NASCAR front axle by mistake. I'd call them up to see if they'll exchange it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: B00mb00m
I can’t figure out why one would spend that much money on an axle then bolt up some rusty POS stabilizer to it. I would think if you had the need for such an axle maybe some hydro assist would be warranted as well? 🤷‍♂️