ECGS front axle can't turn right

First off…it’s my money so why do you give a f#%k?!?! That’s why I hate even posting on this forum. Assholes like you that feel the need to give ur opinion!! I’ve considered losing this acct and now I’m sure of it!!!
You may not like everything he says but he knows what he's talking about. He's not steering you wrong by any stretch of the imagination. It's better to pay attention and learn than to get mad over good advice. You won't find a better source of good tech and correct information. Cool off and stick around, it'll be to your benefit. Really.

You may not like everything he says but he knows what he's talking about. He's not steering you wrong by any stretch of the imagination. It's better to pay attention and learn than to get mad over good advice. You won't find a better source of good tech and correct information.
Really.

Stop that, it's more fun to see how pissed off I can get him.

How do I delete this acct.??

Fettertard.jpg

You may not like everything he says but he knows what he's talking about. He's not steering you wrong by any stretch of the imagination. It's better to pay attention and learn than to get mad over good advice. You won't find a better source of good tech and correct information. Cool off and stick around, it'll be to your benefit. Really.

The sad part is even knowing that he is a delicate little flower with tender feelings that needs to be treated like a first grader lest he throw a tantrum, I would not change a single thing I said or the way I said it. I was not being mean in the least.

First off…it’s my money so why do you give a f#%k?!?! That’s why I hate even posting on this forum. Assholes like you that feel the need to give ur opinion!! I’ve considered losing this acct and now I’m sure of it!!!
Before you take your cry for the day, here is my drag link in a press back when I need to make it fit after several modifications. There comes a point where you need to make things work together.
20220607_180837.jpg

There is no easy button to adding aftermarket axles. Everything becomes somewhat “custom” to function properly. Properly means 100%, not just good enough. Vendors love to sell Lego/bolt in kits as a finished product. That just isn’t the case most of the time.
Everything needs adjusted and tweaked to work properly.

There is no easy button to adding aftermarket axles. Everything becomes somewhat “custom” to function properly. Properly means 100%, not just good enough. Vendors love to sell Lego/bolt in kits as a finished product. That just isn’t the case most of the time.

Pull the axle back, add some bend to the draglink, hack on that stabilizer mount and tell Artec to kiss your ass.

See, we said the same things, right?

@PNW_LJ This is exactly right, great explanation. And I totally get the whole "but i paid $5K i want it to be perfect" but the truth of it is, so much has to change when you go wider AND ITS WORTH IT, in my opinion. Just don't go into it with the mindset of i'm paying for it to be easy because it probably won't be. Get an angle grinder, welder and go to work, not to mention it's pretty fun. I would still say if you're going custom axle get it without the brackets loose (and not artec) then you can figure out where to put them.

Reactions: PNW_LJ
Pull the axle back, add some bend to the draglink, hack on that stabilizer mount and tell Artec to kiss your ass.

See, we said the same things, right?

In your defense, i thought you were actually be pretty kind that whole time. I think what he wanted to hear was click your heels twice spin around and it'll fix itself.

@PNW_LJ This is exactly right, great explanation. And I totally get the whole "but i paid $5K i want it to be perfect" but the truth of it is, so much has to change when you go wider AND ITS WORTH IT, in my opinion. Just don't go into it with the mindset of i'm paying for it to be easy because it probably won't be. Get an angle grinder, welder and go to work, not to mention it's pretty fun. I would still say if you're going custom axle get it without the brackets loose (and not artec) then you can figure out where to put them.

We order all of our custom axles with the lowers in the stock location and the rest of the brackets loose in a box.

In your defense, i thought you were actually be pretty kind that whole time. I think what he wanted to hear was click your heels twice spin around and it'll fix itself.

I know what my intentions were, clearly I was wrong in how they would be received.

Sounds like the guy who got all butthurt the other day in a steering discussion. He had never seen the cylinder connected to the knuckle and I told him he needed to get out more. He wanted to know why I was being so aggressive.

This is the same idiot who scrapped his stroker because he couldn't figure out how to clearance an oil pan. Or understand why it was eating a ton of oil because he removed the valve cover baffles to clear his useless roller rockers.

Then went on a rant about "being a mechanic since i was born" "how dare you question me!"
🤣

Some people just shouldn't attempt to modify anything...

• Wow
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
This is the same idiot who scrapped his stroker because he couldn't figure out how to clearance an oil pan. Or understand why it was eating a ton of oil because he removed the valve cover baffles to clear his useless roller rockers.

Then went on a rant about "being a mechanic since i was born" "how dare you question me!"
🤣

Some people just shouldn't attempt to modify anything...

With a user name like F U dog 666, I'm surprised he didn't have a more cuddly demeanor. Maybe he changed it before he left.