Factory fog light wiring

All done. And figured out the high beam issue on passenger side. Turns out the 60amp relay for that circuit has no 87a pin. So it's not sending the circuit to the light. LOL. And I traced and did continuity on the whole damn thing... Finally looked at the relays... Low beam has all pins. High beam didn't... Now, where the hell did I put the package from Amazon with the relays I was gonna use on the Ranger...
3aa76e33c993e20733cf9b361f9d314d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7e1266ee9b57c54216266243aa551263.jpg
bb9b0c1b6ceb41973c99d6502f6a3e87.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ephry73
Chris made a post around the time I started this post with the questions. Do a search for "foglights" "foglight wiring" or some combo of those terms up top. I'm on my phone right now and it's a tad difficult to search.

Reactions: piratemonkey
Chris made a post around the time I started this post with the questions. Do a search for "foglights" "foglight wiring" or some combo of those terms up top. I'm on my phone right now and it's a tad difficult to search.

Thanks, I couldn't find it through a search but it popped up below in 'similar threads'

Reactions: Chris
Hey guys, been reading through and searching to no avail so far 🙁
Probably an old question but...
How do I keep the factory foglights on when I switch to high beams? Saw something about bending over a pin on the relay, but which one?
Thanks in advance
Rodewarrior

So, today when I did the new marker lights in Lucy, I noticed pigtailshanging at the wiring end for the markers. Are these the factory pigtails for the OEM fogs? And is there one in the switch area for a switch? Be nice to use that to fire the relay harness for my cubes and not have a bunch of extra wiring running all over....
I would like to wire fog lights into the factory wiring as well (I currently don’t have fog lamps installed). I have a 1998 TJ, can you send me a picture of the pigtail location? I can’t seem to find mine.

I would like to wire fog lights into the factory wiring as well (I currently don’t have fog lamps installed). I have a 1998 TJ, can you send me a picture of the pigtail location? I can’t seem to find mine.

Look up under the fender behind the front markers lights. Or along the frame rail. If they haven't been cut, they will be there somewhere.