WTB: Factory pitman arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWR

TJ Addict
Simply put, I need a stock Pittman arm… PO installed a drop Pittman arm and drop bracket for the track bar which were causing the known issues (bumpsteer in a sense) where the steering would change when on or off throttle.

Removed the track bar drop bracket and things improved greatly, and dealt with it like that for a while, now annoyed enough I want the drop Pittman gone.

So TLDR, if someone has a free/cheap stock Pittman arm I can get please let me know!

Simply put, I need a stock Pittman arm… PO installed a drop Pittman arm and drop bracket for the track bar which were causing the known issues (bumpsteer in a sense) where the steering would change when on or off throttle.

Removed the track bar drop bracket and things improved greatly, and dealt with it like that for a while, now annoyed enough I want the drop Pittman gone.

So TLDR, if someone has a free/cheap stock Pittman arm I can get please let me know!

I have one. Still attached to an old factory steering box. Where in GA are you?

Free, but you have to come get it and take the steering box and pitman arm and separate it yourself. I tried to pull it, but it was on there too well for my puller.

Free, but you have to come get it and take the steering box and pitman arm and separate it yourself. I tried to pull it, but it was on there too well for my puller.

Dude, you’re the best. Sending a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.