Favorite fast food restaurant?

Them burgers we're all left out for 38 days and nothing changed about the meat or bread while a pure beef molded in 2 days along with the bread.

Screenshot_2016-01-31-16-39-57.png

Reactions: Chris
Will have to try Whataburger one of these days, unfortunately the closest one is over 700 miles away, one of the better ones around here is Five Guys which serves a decent meal. Other than that we have the usual crap fare around here. I always liked Jack in the Box but they pulled out of the NJ area.

Chic Fil A does a great job. Family friendly, tasty, and they've tricked me into thinking I'm not shoving junk into my body. Here in the South, I think they take their employees out back and beat them if they're not "over the top" nice. My kids love this place.

Chic Fil A does a great job. Family friendly, tasty, and they've tricked me into thinking I'm not shoving junk into my body. Here in the South, I think they take their employees out back and beat them if they're not "over the top" nice. My kids love this place.

I -hate- it when I say "thank you" and they respond with "my pleasure!"

Don't lie to me

Reactions: Ron505
I -hate- it when I say "thank you" and they respond with "my pleasure!"

Don't lie to me
We just got back from Mexico (All inclusive resort), and that's all I heard was "my pleasure". I highly doubt they enjoy serving us "spoiled Americans".

Chick-fil-a
Wendy's
Subway
Jimmy Johns
KFC
Long Johns
Burger King
5 guys
Stake n Shake
Culver's
Rallies

I try to avoid fast food at all cost. I'm getting to the age where almost every fast food burger leaves me feeling like I just ate a brick and its just lying there in my stomach. If I was starving and there was literally nothing else around I can do an In and Out burger and fries or possibly 5 guys. I have liteally not set foot inside a fast food place in 6 years come this December. And it was 5 guys.

I think we maybe do fast food once a month. If we do, it's usually Taco Bell (my fav).