Finally decided on gear / locker setup

MonkeyMike

TJ Enthusiast
OK!! After finally deciding I could be the ultimate knucklehead...Here goes...Motive 4.88 gear set...Detroit locker for the 30 front...Yukon locker for the 35 rear and a Super 35 axle kit for the rear...Will let the group know later how this will work on my 2004 tJ with 4 spd auto...Thanks to all....

Reactions: Sancho and JMT
OK!! After finally deciding I could be the ultimate knucklehead...Here goes...Motive 4.88 gear set...Detroit locker for the 30 front...Yukon locker for the 35 rear and a Super 35 axle kit for the rear...Will let the group know later how this will work on my 2004 tJ with 4 spd auto...Thanks to all....
Congrats on your upcoming gears and lockers!

Thanks, fans..he, he, he...In the past, (which hasn’t, been long) I have put a lot of faith in this forum.....Great place to figure out how much you need yer patriot Jeepers
..Thanks again...

OK!! After finally deciding I could be the ultimate knucklehead...Here goes...Motive 4.88 gear set...Detroit locker for the 30 front...Yukon locker for the 35 rear and a Super 35 axle kit for the rear...Will let the grouknow later how this will work on my 2004 tJ with 4 spd auto...Thanks to all....
What size tires? With the 42RLE transmission 4.88 is not enough gear for any tire size larger than about 32".