Finally Got My Black Magic Brakes Chapstick

SO no pics of the brakes?..lol.. I need fronts, where are you sourcing, direct?
To compare, note the woefully undersized single piston caliper sitting on the control arm and the tiny rotor on the ground.

IMG_4854_zpsako0vbdk.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rick Flair
You're fruity enough to overshadow any of the lip balm flavors, so get me a name or some way to find your address and I'll get a sticker or two out to you.
wait is the lip balm serious? Are we actually supposed to be getting lip balm. :LOL:

Edit: just saw the first post: this whole time I thought the lip balm was a joke. I didnt get either :ROFLMAO: :cry:

Last edited:
wait is the lip balm serious? Are we actually supposed to be getting lip balm. :LOL:

Edit: just saw the first post: this whole time I thought the lip balm was a joke. I didnt get either :ROFLMAO: :cry:
I believe there was a day or two where we ran out due to my packing gent waiting until we were outside Cliff's timely service interval to tell me to order some, so it is possible and I am more than glad to rectify that if you'll send me some way to find out who you are.

He also failed to give me the list of folks who didn't get something that I asked him to track.