Fire bug

All right, score one for Danny. He figured out how to turn the water off to the house and our garage. LOL I went to water some plants on that property (remember, he doesn't have the backyard, just the house and front yard) and the water just barely drizzled out of the hose. Went in the garage and no water there either. LOL Called hubby and he is going to go take care of it when he gets home. LOL

Wow, so this guy just wanted to turn off the water for what purpose? Boredom?
I really don't know. I do know that pipe had the water spigot on it that hubby took off. Only thing I can think is he possibly turned it hoping water would come out? When nothing happened he just left it, in turn making the water stop for his whole house and our garage. Maybe he didn't no his water wasn't working anymore? Hubby went over and Danny was out on the porch and he let him know to not mess with that as it works his toilet in the garage too. He also mentioned that since he is sleeping outside, that if he moved, he would save 600 bucks a month. I guess Danny just shrugged his shoulders.

On other news, he was walking around in just robe the other day. Got mad at his imaginary friend and tore his robe off to fight it. Well I can say things were flopping around. I have video but I will spare you all. LOL Later that night he was walking out on the street in just is robe, next thing we saw was him coming back with a lady. About 2 and half hours later she left. Even gave him a kiss good bye at the gate. My hubby thinks it is one of the local drunks that he sees from time to time helping her mother who is in a wheel chair.

Anyway, I guess another score ( if you know what I mean, hubba hubba) for Danny. LOL

I really don't know. I do know that pipe had the water spigot on it that hubby took off. Only thing I can think is he possibly turned it hoping water would come out? When nothing happened he just left it, in turn making the water stop for his whole house and our garage. Maybe he didn't no his water wasn't working anymore? Hubby went over and Danny was out on the porch and he let him know to not mess with that as it works his toilet in the garage too. He also mentioned that since he is sleeping outside, that if he moved, he would save 600 bucks a month. I guess Danny just shrugged his shoulders.

On other news, he was walking around in just robe the other day. Got mad at his imaginary friend and tore his robe off to fight it. Well I can say things were flopping around. I have video but I will spare you all. LOL Later that night he was walking out on the street in just is robe, next thing we saw was him coming back with a lady. About 2 and half hours later she left. Even gave him a kiss good bye at the gate. My hubby thinks it is one of the local drunks that he sees from time to time helping her mother who is in a wheel chair.

Anyway, I guess another score ( if you know what I mean, hubba hubba) for Danny. LOL
🤣 🤮

Reactions: Rick Flair
Just a little update.

We caught Danny taking his bicycle and ramming it into my hubby Toyota, with in turn broke the grille. Then the next day he started to kick the security door on the house. And I don't mean lightly, he really was kicking it hard. I haven't gone over to see how much damage it caused ( kind of afraid too) and hubby went over and took pics but they didn't come out and he didn't really look at the door, just through his camera. He was in a hurry to get the pics and get out of there.

I emailed the lawyer about the 2 incidents and asked if he could possibly get him out sooner now because he is becoming a nuisance and damaging our property. He asked us to set up an appt. through his secretary. I emailed her Saturday but will call Monday.

He told us to not collect the rent and if they try to pay, to refuse it or if we have to send it back with a letter of why we are refusing it.

I'll update after the appt. with the lawyer.

OH, and we witnessed him, what it appeared to be, trying to punch a car that was driving by. It pulled into the Ferrari business across the street so hubby went and talked to the guys over there. I guess Danny threatens to kill them quite a bit. They knew it was our house so they haven't been doing anything about it. Hubby told them to please call 911 every time he threatens them.

So with that too, hopefully we can get him out of the house asap.

Well, the appointment went great! Good news is we got a 3 day eviction notice. Bad new though is it will still take anywhere from 30-60 days to get to where we can get the Sheriff involved. That all depends on the how long the courts take. The lawyer will be filing paperwork with them next Thursday or Friday.

This is better then having to wait another 90 days, then another 30-60 for a court date. If all goes well, he should be kicked out by Dec. or Jan.

Oh, and if almost forgot to tell you about him locking himself out of the house Tues. night. LOL He actually had the nerve to come over and ask if we had a spare key. LOL We do, somewhere, but dang if we are going to look for it for him. LOL He ended up using a hammer and pry bar to get in. We don't know how much damage he did to the door, but will find out soon enough I guess. He only locked himself out of the wood door, not the security door, so he can still lock the house up, darn it. LOL

Last edited:
Not to be an asshole, but once he's out, I'm going to miss the Chronicles of Kim. Your going to have to come up with something else to keep us entertained. 😁
I could start a thread on the homeless that keep moving on to my street. (that is my fence in the pic.) They can see my every move and I'm not a happy camper. In fact, any of you want to make a complaint about them, feel free to do so. The address I use is 1654 Helena Ave. I go to the 311 page for the City of Sacramento and also Sac Pd. The bad thing is, I'm the only one I think. Of course it doesn't really affect the other neighbors.

7D4BABCB-A930-454A-8602-CCFFDBD89101.jpeg

The city has no solution for the homeless, just like every other city out there. Salem (where we moved from) had a horrendous homeless population that had just taken over downtown and made it look so unsightly.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Called the lawyers secretary and let her know that Danny is still there. So they will be filing the with the courts on Thursday to start the actual eviction process. She said once he is served and if he doesn't answer the notice, then it could take maybe 2 to 3 weeks to actually get the sheriff out. That also depends on covid crap too. So maybe another month with him and it will all be over.

As far as the homeless. Sorry, can't start a new thread now. After about 20 or so different types of complaints to the city, Sac PD came out today and tagged them. The people were there at the time and they were scrambling to tow their RV's off. (the RV's don't run). They towed them with a rope. LOL So that right there tells you they are not registered. Anyway, problem solved on that.

Now we are talking with the city about getting no parking signs put up. :D

Danny's case will be continued. Hopefully serving him won't be an issue, but even if it is, I guess there are ways to proceed. I think they have to try 10 times before they can do something else, but wasn't to sure on what she told me. LOL Will worry about that when and if we need too. :D

Can only imagine what the inside of that place will look like after he's gone.
Yah I know. We are afraid to see what he has done to it. Last we heard, back in mid July) his Mom and brother said that the house still looked good.

We are thinking he must have done something to the toilet as he keeps coming outside to pee. I haven't seen him do number 2 in a while though, so not positive on that one. LOL Maybe it is to cold to poop outside now so he is doing it in a bucket in the house?

I know for sure we will have to wash the walls and repaint do to the cigarette smoke. He used to have white mini blinds, they were turning dark brown and falling apart. He has since removed them and hung blankets up. But that is what the walls probably look like too.

• Sad
Reactions: Zorba
Yah I know. We are afraid to see what he has done to it. Last we heard, back in mid July) his Mom and brother said that the house still looked good.

We are thinking he must have done something to the toilet as he keeps coming outside to pee. I haven't seen him do number 2 in a while though, so not positive on that one. LOL Maybe it is to cold to poop outside now so he is doing it in a bucket in the house?

I know for sure we will have to wash the walls and repaint do to the cigarette smoke. He used to have white mini blinds, they were turning dark brown and falling apart. He has since removed them and hung blankets up. But that is what the walls probably look like too.
If your lucky maybe he'll burn the place down.

If your lucky maybe he'll burn the place down.
In the beginning I was wishing for that. Specially when we were going to have to give the 120 notice and then wait for the courts after that. But now that we able to fast forward to the court process, I would rather fix the damage he does then rebuild the house. We can now sue him for damages. Tomorrow he is responsible for any damages to the house until he gets out. Also has will have to pay back any rent money for the time it takes the courts to go through the process. If he gets out today and is gone tomorrow, he won't have to pay the rent portion.

Reactions: Tomcat