Fire bug

Next time he catches something on fire call the police and the fire dept. Then there is public record of it.
Tell them you afraid he's going to burn your rental home down. Also tell them it's not the first time...
Maybe arson charges will be set?

Put a "for sale" sign out front.

LOL I was going to say, or maybe I should put one up that say's sold, but he would think that he bought it. LOL He already thinks it is his property. He threatened to kill our friend before and yells it all the time to his imaginary friend. LOL

Next time he catches something on fire call the police and the fire dept. Then there is public record of it.
Tell them you afraid he's going to burn your rental home down. Also tell them it's not the first time...
Maybe arson charges will be set?

Yah, hind sight is 2020, LOL ok that is pretty funny the way 2020 is going. LOL Anyway, yah we should have done that in the beginning. We have called the police several times on him, but we decided that his mental state may not be the best way to go for kicking him out. We are asking him to move because we want to move our son into the house. The attorney said that is a justifiable reason to have him move and shouldn't have any issues, well except for the courts being messed up do to Covid.

Reactions: mrjp and Rick Flair
Yeah, don't give any reason for him to claim victim. We live in a world full of 'victims'. And this is California so...... Shoot, he may land himself a pro bono publico if he claimed victim.

Yah, you guys are right. I'll just chill. I was just so worked up with the crap he does. I actually had to stop watching the cameras because it was getting to me. I just got to keep telling myself it's only a few more months.

This reminds me of...
1599363337711.png

We're sitting on our hands here Kim!

Well, so far all I can tell you is that he has read the notice (still taped to the wall) at least 3 times. Still hasn't pulled it off the wall. We have to wait till Tuesday to see if he gets the notice we sent in the mail.

This morning we noticed that sometimes it appears he tries to go after people walking down the street. He will be on his porch then all of a sudden take off down it and through the gates. He dissapears behind a bush, so I don't know what happens after that. Who knows, maybe he will get hauled off to jail. We would probably still have to go through the eviction procedure, but at least he wouldn't be there to destroy things. LOL

I took the head out of the bushes this morning and moved it about half way back into my yard. It is resting on top of a chain link fence, facing his yard, but at least it is more in my yard. I can say I was trying to keep the birds out of my newly seeded grass. LOL

I also decided that I was going to be nice and give him two parting gifts the day the Sheriff kicks him out. I'm going to give him 2 maps that I will make up that show how to get to his Mom's house an also his brother's. LOL See, his brother told my husband "sure glad he doesn't know where I live". Guess what, he will. I am going to tell him that his Mom has a spare room for him and his brother has a couch. :D Nice of me, right? LOL

I will update on what happens when I drop off the proof of service on Tuesday. I'm sure all will be ok with how we did it, but will update either way. :D

Oh, and this is the back and side of his house. That driveway you see is just part of the property that he doesn't have control of. He only has the front yard and house, not the back.
301D9309-FAF3-4FE2-B127-A70C3AD6E92A.jpeg
See how easy it is for me to screw with him. LOL Those are is bathroom and bedroom windows. Hubby put the tarp on that forklift so he couldn't see when I was going to the garage and such. I rarely have to go into the part of the driveway that he would be able to see me.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and mrjp
turn off the ac and bake him out

LOL, Don't have too. He never turns it on. I don't see how he can stand to be in that house with all the windows closed and no cooler running. We do know that years ago his Mom bought him an AC unit that sits on the floor and you are supposed to run a vent out a window. If he is using that, he isn't venting it because every window is shut tight.

A few weeks ago it was 110 degrees give or take for about 3 or 4 days. Then yesterday through Monday it's been and gong to be over 100 again. Last I saw him today, was about 1 or 2pm. He has been in the house ever since. It is now dark and he still hasn't made an appearance. Maybe he is sleeping and getting ready to go out for another stroll along the blvd to collect some more garbage? LOL

Here is my view of the front and side yard. Well, at night that is. LOL This is a screen shot from my phone. I can also view it from my computer and that is how I normally watch it, when I watch it. Kind of slacked on that do to it was starting to irritate me. LOL I have watched it a bit more the last 2 days because I am wanting to try to catch him tearing the notice off the house. Tuesday I will be watching to see if he brings in any mail. LOL
5ADCF059-3085-4F9F-8CED-B2805A70D521_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: mrjp
What a pain in the ass! Back when I rented, I ALWAYS left the home in better condition than when I got it.

Our last house we did a "rent to own, owner finance", what a cluster fuck that turned out to be...never again.
People are fucking PIGS! Even if they think they are buying, they all trashed the place (and some left w/o a sound)!
...22 acres on a mountain, 1/2 mile of river frontage, fully restored and updated 60's home, 100 YO general store fully restored into a home theater w' 10 ft projector screen and blue ray...$150k. It is about 4 miles from the App Trail.

A woman from Cali bought it site unseen to build a hostel (for the hikers on the AT), her daughter and (daughter's) boyfriend looked at it, loved it...he was a fucking nut job. We let him and her brother tackle the "hot sheet" before the mom moved out here, (all they did was get high and tear stuff up not on the hot list) we still had personal items there, that were not in the contract (I even gave the fucker power tools that I had duplicates of), he chained my Porsche to a guard rail and was telling the neighbors he would own it on closing....that didn't happen, what did happen was bolt cutters. That fucker still boils my blood if you can't tell. When he went back to NY, or where ever he crawled here from, he actually had the balls to use my kids' crayons to write on a piece of cardboard outside of the store "smile, you're on camera"...and the second time I met him he was bragging to me what his IQ was...His IQ is so high he left a pot pipe in the picture window in front of the house. Dumbass didn't think I still had keys to my own home?
Okay, I'm done (ish) w/ rant...that fucker.
Good luck Kim!

Last edited:
Well, bad news for me. Now because of the new law that they just passed AB3088 ( I think that is the number) our 60 day notice is void. We now have to serve him with a 120 day notice and state the reason. The reason being my immediate family member is going to move in. So the first $250 was a waste of money and now just had to pay another 355 for an hour at the attorney and for him to draw up new papers, then have someone serve them.

I guess the good news is I don't have to worry about serving him again and the server can leave the notice on the door and it is accepted legally. We do get to collect rent for the next 90 days but the last month we have to be "gracious" and let him have a month for free.

Totally ridiculous. All the video I have of him jacking off, threatening our friend and my husband and all is useless. The attorney said that because we excepted the rent after he had done these things, that makes that null and void to use as 'just cause' to get him evicted. Again, rediculous.

We have to wait for the attorney to draw up the new paperwork (who knows how long it will take him), then he will have someone serve him. The 120 days start that day. I'm hoping it will be before the end of this month. That will pretty much put us at the beginning of Feb. Then the attorney will have to start the actual eviction process. Who know how long that will take? So probably sometime mid summer of next year, we may have him out.

Other good news, is because he will not leave after the deadline, we will still be able to sue him. We will now add this additional attorney fee to the bill. LOL

Well, bad news for me. Now because of the new law that they just passed AB3088 ( I think that is the number) our 60 day notice is void. We now have to serve him with a 120 day notice and state the reason. The reason being my immediate family member is going to move in. So the first $250 was a waste of money and now just had to pay another 355 for an hour at the attorney and for him to draw up new papers, then have someone serve them.

I guess the good news is I don't have to worry about serving him again and the server can leave the notice on the door and it is accepted legally. We do get to collect rent for the next 90 days but the last month we have to be "gracious" and let him have a month for free.

Totally ridiculous. All the video I have of him jacking off, threatening our friend and my husband and all is useless. The attorney said that because we excepted the rent after he had done these things, that makes that null and void to use as 'just cause' to get him evicted. Again, rediculous.

We have to wait for the attorney to draw up the new paperwork (who knows how long it will take him), then he will have someone serve him. The 120 days start that day. I'm hoping it will be before the end of this month. That will pretty much put us at the beginning of Feb. Then the attorney will have to start the actual eviction process. Who know how long that will take? So probably sometime mid summer of next year, we may have him out.

Other good news, is because he will not leave after the deadline, we will still be able to sue him. We will now add this additional attorney fee to the bill. LOL

Welcome to California and their ass backwards laws.

Keep in mind that if you sue someone in small claims court and win, that doesn’t mean anything. You have to actually follow them around and try to collect the money. Been through that before and it’s just not worth it 99% of the time.

Welcome to California and their ass backwards laws.

Keep in mind that if you sue someone in small claims court and win, that doesn’t mean anything. You have to actually follow them around and try to collect the money. Been through that before and it’s just not worth it 99% of the time.

I think that there would be a judgement put against him so if he ever inherits money or gets any type of payout like that, it would automatically send me a portion. At least that is what happened when I got robbed and they caught the guy. Every time he made money like for a job or what not, I got a check too.

Reactions: Rick Flair and mrjp
I think that there would be a judgement put against him so if he ever inherits money or gets any type of payout like that, it would automatically send me a portion. At least that is what happened when I got robbed and they caught the guy. Every time he made money like for a job or what not, I got a check too.

Yes, that is true. Of course the judgement has a statute of limitations. In Oregon it’s 7 years. I suspect California is similar.

• Sad
Yes, that is true. Of course the judgement has a statute of limitations. In Oregon it’s 7 years. I suspect California is similar.

Well, I guess I will have to hope his Mom dies before the statue is over. LOL