First Time Jeep Owner From CO

Bsulzberger

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi All,
New to the group as of a couple of months ago and finally decided to introduce myself. This site has saved me a ton of headaches and time so thanks everyone for you input. I purchased an 06 TJ, 4.0, 6 speed earlier this year not realizing how much I would enjoy it. The main reason I got it was to teach my son to drive a stick and to teach him how to work on cars. He's really taken to both which makes it even more fun. so far I've installed 31" BFG KO2s, 2.5" OME springs, OME shocks, JKS track bars, JKS front discos, and Savvy double adjustable CAs all around. I took me a bit to get the drive line settled down, but I think I am pretty much there. Had to drop the transfer case a half an inch, adjust the rear uppers, and replace the U joints and it rides pretty good now with just a slight vibration at around 25 mph when accelerating. I was able to do all of this with advise from this forum. Thanks everyone!

Premods
IMG_0235.JPEG

Post springs and shocks.

IMG_0415.JPEG

Reactions: anarce
Welcome to the forum! There sure are a lot of folks from Colorado on here (y)

I'm sure your son is loving that.

Welcome to the forum! There sure are a lot of folks from Colorado on here (y)

I'm sure your son is loving that.
Yea, lots of Jeeps in CO. I didn't realize it until I bought one and started seeing them everywhere.

Like most teens my son likes video games and playing on his phone, but when I'm working on the Jeep or going wheeling he jumps right in.

Reactions: Chris and anarce