Florida Wheeling

I did most of the trials in 2wd on 33’s the land owner doesn’t want it torn up and with 2000 Jeeps they want the rides to flow as it gets very hot in the Florida sun if you are just sitting waiting for someone to be pulled out It isn’t. This is a trail ride charity event and yes we wish we had elevation changes but we don’t it is a great time seeing some nice scenery with friends and getting people that have never taken their Jeep off-road to see how much fun they can have.

Zorb, I’m sure Jerry is chomping at the bit to do this! floridas big problem is it’s flat, but there are lots of sinkholes though.😂 we will end up there someday, my dad lives around Jacksonville, we call it (heavens waiting room)
Those are not sinkholes.... they are called Retention Ponds.... :LOL:

Florida’s flat, hot, humid and full of blue hairs that can’t drive for shit, people are shot daily… STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!
Hahaha nice try but sadly you’re not stopping the stampede of chuckleheads that are fleeing the liberal hellholes they helped to create, they’ve got their eyes set on destroying the south now & I don’t think the ‘don’t California my Texas’ type bumper stickers are gonna help, they’re coming with more money than they know what to do with & bidding the locals right out of the market.

It’s too soon to tell but my hope is that many that are fleeing are actually conservatives that just can’t stand the west coast horseshit anymore & that it doesn’t affect the politics of the south, only time will tell. Even still with a mass influx of humanity it’s going to have plenty of other negative impacts.

Hahaha nice try but sadly you’re not stopping the stampede of chuckleheads that are fleeing the liberal hellholes they helped to create, they’ve got their eyes set on destroying the south now & I don’t think the ‘don’t California my Texas’ type bumper stickers are gonna help, they’re coming with more money than they know what to do with & bidding the locals right out of the market.

It’s too soon to tell but my hope is that many that are fleeing are actually conservatives that just can’t stand the west coast horseshit anymore & that it doesn’t affect the politics of the south, only time will tell. Even still with a mass influx of humanity it’s going to have plenty of other negative impacts.
Agreed see it every day while no place is perfect. I am afraid all these transplants are going to screw it up for us
I imagine we will be the next California
Wish I could stop it

• Sad
Reactions: Zorba
I've got a simple solution for the invaders. We just need to remove their A/C systems starting early June. They don't know what our Southern 95% at 95 feels like. They'll be gone by August. Talk about melting snowflakes. :LOL:

Here are some cool old vids showing fond memories of what I consider to be real Florida wheeling from back before I even had my own Jeep. We'd go out with my buddy's Land Rover club, and kind of like how the guys out west will gather around rock obstacles to see who will make it, we'd watch rigs try mud holes.

Don't hold your breath looking to find me even standing in the crowd watching a mud event. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Jerry - When I first moved to Nashville, I absolutely hated country music. Many years later, I now enjoy it...

...so, ahhhhh, get yourself a pressure washer. Just sayin'.

;)

...so, ahhhhh, get yourself a pressure washer. Just sayin'.

;)

Do you see ag tires and Natural Light cans in his future?

1648260217001.png