Found out I had Appendicitis

It could be dangerous staying home and thinking about Jeep parts. Stay away from your computer, or you might have a stack of Jeep parts setting at your house in two weeks.
Yes... with slower shipping I can buy parts over 10lbs 🤔😗

Reactions: bobthetj03
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!
I experienced that wonderful surgery 19 years ago. 4 days before a planned club run in the Taneum Creek area. Yeah I didn't follow the doctors orders.... and yep I paid for it. I'd do it again though. Camping and trails vs TV... it was worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
Glad you are home and okay. I had mine removed in 2011.

I was at a two day rifle class, and at the end of the second day I wasn't feeling good at all. That spilled over into Monday, when my abdomen felt even worse. That then spilled into Tuesday morning, when I was then having pain in my lower back. I went to the doctor, who ordered a CT scan, and six hours later I was having surgery to remove my appendix. The next few days were spent in a fog in the hospital and on the couch.

I remember being so hungry as I was waiting for the surgery, and that anesthesiologist came to talk to me and had chocolate breath. It was driving me crazy. :)

I think the worst part of the surgery was the removal of the foley.