Free Alignment Check Report

BryantJT

TJ Enthusiast
After installing my Currie 4" lift and aligning via tape measure and sticks I thought I'd get an alignment report. My local Chevy dealer does a free drive up check. Below are my results.

The camber has me kinda confused but they had almost the same result when I took in my Ram Power Wagon with only 25,000 miles on it so I don't have a lot of faith in it.

As far as the alignment machine it is 4 clamp on buckets for the wheels and a laser on an overhead door, they roll the car forward and back and it spits out the sheet below. They have a real rack in the back for adjustments.

Any thoughts?

66758609_655371408303123_2711500595851689984_n.jpg

No caster angles? Not very useful report, good thing it was free. I took my TJ to a reputable shop for an alignment after installing adjustable control arms up front. I got it pretty damn close in the driveway (pinion angles within one degree, caster at 6 degrees, tow in minus 1/8" front) but wanted to get it as close as possible. They wouldn't give me a quote on a custom suspension and when I asked about just getting a print out of where it was they blurted out $50. I just turned and walked away.