Connecticut Free items, just pay shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac2098

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have a silver set of stock tailgate hinges with black covers and all hardware. A stock radio. The deep storage insert option for the center console. A set of tow hooks and other misc. items. Black Magic Brakes nutsert kit for auto transmission and transfer case skid plates with nutsert installation tool. This was about $80 kit from Mr. Blaine. Used parts came off an 06 LJ.

IMG_3045.jpeg

IMG_3042.jpeg

IMG_3043.jpeg

IMG_3040.jpeg

IMG_3044.jpeg

IMG_3041.jpeg

IMG_3488.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: skrelnik
Hey I'm in Mass, if you can PM me where in CT you located I might be able to pick the stuff up or meet you. I'd be interested in the radio (should no one else want it due to shipping).

Thanks!

EDIT: I didn't see the skid plate hardware, I'd also be very interested in that!

How much to ship the metric nutserts and hardware for the belly skid shipped to 94010

Hi, not sure on what is left, but if available I am interested in plastic hinge covers, also hinges if shipping not too crazy, front tow hooks and if available rear tow hook as well.

I am based in Wellington, New Zealand and fully aware that shipping will be more expensive than usual with in USA states. In most cases USPS international flat rate shipping boxes are not too bad. Please let me know the approx box dimensions and weight and I will inquire at my and as well.

If the outserts and tool are still available, will take them. 92057 area code, pay through PayPal when you get the shipping cost. Probably will fit in a USPS

small Flat Rate box which I think is $10.20..

The hinges, radio, and nutsert kit have all been sold to the first people who reached out about each one. Still have the storage tub, tow hooks, coil spacers, and oil pan gasket without the pins that hold it up.

The tow hooks and coil spacers are probably the only two remaining items that make sense to be shipped due to their small size.

Reactions: AutoCrat
The hinges, radio, and nutsert kit have all been sold to the first people who reached out about each one. Still have the storage tub, tow hooks, coil spacers, and oil pan gasket without the pins that hold it up.

The tow hooks and coil spacers are probably the only two remaining items that make sense to be shipped due to their small size.

I will take the front tow hooks, pls let me know if you also have the rear tow hook? (Pics attached). Does that could spacer is for stock TJ? Or for lifted application?

IMG_5543.jpeg

IMG_5546.jpeg

IMG_5545.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.