Front end priorities

I have hand tools so SS should be a good job for me. Everything is pretty seized so I'll let a shop with air tools work on the rest.
Good call. Given your location, I'm betting one or more of the lower control arm bolts will be seized to the bushing sleeve. This generally involves cutting the bolts to remove them.

In search of piecing together everything I need and the ZJ tie rod & drag link, I found on 1Aauto a TRQ brand kit for a ZJ (I want the ZJ tie rod) for the same price as just the Moog ZK tie rod, this kit includes:
(2) Front Lower Ball Joints - Not Spicer
(2) Front Sway Bar Links - don't need since i just put in Moog
(2) Front Inner Tie Rods
(1) Front Outer Tie Rod
(2) Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
(2) Front Lower Control Arms
(1) Tie Rod at Connecting Tie Rod
(2) Front Upper Control Arms
(1) Track Bar
(2) Front Upper Ball Joints - Not Spicer

From my research the Tie rod, drag link, control arms all are compatible but not sure about ball joints. Even without BJ there's definitely value of the parts are of decent quality. (The Jeep doesn't have to outlive me, but I don't want it killing me)

Am I playing with fire on this no-name brand and not getting the Spicer ball joints? The <$300 price is very hard to ignore for all the kit comes with.

There is a reason everyone is recommending the spicer BJs.
As well as moog steering cheaper parts are, well just cheaper. Have you looked at rock auto?

In search of piecing together everything I need and the ZJ tie rod & drag link, I found on 1Aauto a TRQ brand kit for a ZJ (I want the ZJ tie rod) for the same price as just the Moog ZK tie rod, this kit includes:
(2) Front Lower Ball Joints - Not Spicer
(2) Front Sway Bar Links - don't need since i just put in Moog
(2) Front Inner Tie Rods
(1) Front Outer Tie Rod
(2) Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
(2) Front Lower Control Arms
(1) Tie Rod at Connecting Tie Rod
(2) Front Upper Control Arms
(1) Track Bar
(2) Front Upper Ball Joints - Not Spicer

From my research the Tie rod, drag link, control arms all are compatible but not sure about ball joints. Even without BJ there's definitely value of the parts are of decent quality. (The Jeep doesn't have to outlive me, but I don't want it killing me)

Am I playing with fire on this no-name brand and not getting the Spicer ball joints? The <$300 price is very hard to ignore for all the kit comes with.

With the caveat that I myself have used off-brand/no-name brand components at times, yeah it's a gamble.

I'd consider how you plan to use the Jeep. I have a stock height DD that rarely leaves the pavement. I feel pretty okay about it. If I was someone who beat on it, or frequented more rural/distant areas, I'd probably pay extra for the peace of mind.

I am running e-bay special ball joints out of necessity (needed oversized and for whatever reason, these fit when Spicers didn't. Also running an O'reilly rad, no-name sway bar links, Detroit Axle hub/bearing assemblies, and one tie rod end that I think is actually also TRQ, had to swap it in a hurry.

Fyi, all the part numbers you'll need for the ZJ steering are in here.
Thank you. That was one of my first stops and what convinved me to go with ZJ conversion. Thread doens't mention ball joint or other components compatibility beyond tie rod, drag link, end links.

I'm 90% pavement but Jersey City has cavass sized pot holes.

MOOG K3128 for the axle side control arm bushing
Moog DS1461 for the rear track bar if you ever need it
Moog DS1235 for the front track bar
Spicer 706944X for the ball joints
Moog K1397 for the sway bar links
Moog K7352 for sway bar bushings (these should be for front, can't find the back number)
Moog K80244 for rear sway bar links

some of these part numbers are interchangeable if I remember correctly. Like if you go on RockAuto (which you should at least check), and enter the number in for the part number, it'll show you a couple different brand results for the same part. Options to cheap out vs get the well regarded brand too there.

any others you're missing?