Fuel pump connectors

Chris2197

How many amps does the fuel pump connectors have to be able to handle? I need to know so I can buy aftermarket 4 wire connectors to replace for the sending unit and fuel pump connection

I just read your other two threads. Since you have a new fuel pump, replacing the connector on it would be the last thing I'd do. If the connector on the harness is bad there are hundreds, more likely thousands, sitting in junkyards all across the planet. If none of them are close to you, I bet Daveys Jeeps could cut one off and sent it out to you some time this week. You probably won't find one on their website, just give them a call.

I just read your other two threads. Since you have a new fuel pump, replacing the connector on it would be the last thing I'd do. If the connector on the harness is bad there are hundreds, more likely thousands, sitting in junkyards all across the planet. If none of them are close to you, I bet Daveys Jeeps could cut one off and sent it out to you some time this week. You probably won't find one on their website, just give them a call.
Thanks for the reply! And yeah I’d much rather find one at a junk yard but around me all and any jeeps are gone but I’ll check him out thanks