Garage floor coating options?

I went with the Perfection vinyl 18”x18” floor tile from Lowe’s. Love it! $2,200 for a 26’x26’ foot garage. $1,000 less than epoxy that they wouldn’t stand behind if it lifted. If I move, it’s coming with me.

707C25A0-0912-4DF8-B2B4-D237EFF7FDF0.jpeg

Definitely a project I want to take on this year or next. I'd probably go cheap and use the epoxy setup from home depot or the like.

I went with the Perfection vinyl 18”x18” floor tile from Lowe’s. Love it! $2,200 for a 26’x26’ foot garage. $1,000 less than epoxy that they wouldn’t stand behind if it lifted. If I move, it’s coming with me.

View attachment 397272

How do these connect to one another and/or the floor?
Since you say it's going with you if/when you move, I assume it is not glued down.

Yes, I've been doing my research on this and the bottom line is that unless it's brand new concrete the will need to be a large amount of sanding / prep work involved. I can rent the sander from Home Depot and do it myself, but like Jerry said, I'm not so sure I want to deal with that and the massive amount of dust / mess it's going to leave behind. That might be something I'd rather pay someone to do for me.

Is there an environmental concern with just rinsing it out and letting it run down the gutter?

Considering I can do epoxy for about $350 plus the sander rental vs $2k+ for any of the other options, I can deal with some dust to save the difference.

Is there an environmental concern with just rinsing it out and letting it run down the gutter?

Considering I can do epoxy for about $350 plus the sander rental vs $2k+ for any of the other options, I can deal with some dust to save the difference.

I’m sure there is some sort of environmental concern. Personally though I’d probably just deal with it.