• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Garage Floor Jack Recommendations?

mots

Goldilocks Jeep Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have just a regular HF floor jack.

I did just pick up two of those Powerbuit jack stand/bottle jack combos. If anyone looks at those, note that the difference between the $34 and the $58 ones are that the more expensive is a newer model. It has six pin adjustment holes instead of three, and some additional metal protection over the jacking mechanism.
I was looking at that one too and then decided to keep it cheap, LOL. If I buy another one, I might grab that one.

tworley

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Another one with HF and their jackstands. Has worked well in the 4 years I have owned it.

UpperMI

TJ Addict
Supporting Member

jeepins

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
HF recently expanded their line of jacks... low profile, aluminum, larger, etc. Keeping up with Northern Tool's line.

tworley

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Is Northern tool much of a step up? I have come across their website a couple of times and they are cheap. Ive never used them though...

OP
DaveF

DaveF

Supporting Member