Go the mighty eagle

Here's a couple of pics from the back, getting a bit dark here now though.

From the build sheet, the wheels are 15X7.0 Alum "Ecco" Graphite Wheels.
Does your Golden Eagle have the words, “Golden Eagle,” embroidered into the driver and passenger seat?

Identical to mine?
0793CF97-E81F-40CA-95F9-5985FB652AAC.jpeg

They are a factory wheel indeed. Ecco wheels are common. The color might not be but you can definitely find them on eBay and Craigslist.

Very common on XJ’s BTW
To me, they look similar to wheels I've seen, but there's just something about these that look a little different. I'm wondering if the brightness of the machined lip in contrast with the darker wheel center is throwing me off. That, and knowing it's an export, may be leading me down a path of thinking it has the possibility of being equipped differently. No matter, I guess. Appreciate the input, @Fouledplugs. Thanks!

Those pics did the trick. Thank you! I think those rear mud flaps aren't a regular stateside item. Does make me wonder if they could have been an option, perhaps, that could have been ordered here. Also, besides the European tail lights being different than ours (I like them, by the way), is that lone red light attached to the rear bumper a rear fog light? If so, I imagine that had your TJ been a left-hand drive, it would have been on the other driver's side of the vehicle. ;) Very nice TJ. Congratulations on your purchase!
I believe so, but it doesn't work. I've metered the voltage at the light with the fog light switch in the pulled out on position but no juice, fuses all ok. Not really a big deal, we don't get much fog here in the 'Gong, I was thinking of just removing it.

Like seeing the differences in the Down Under TJ's. Bumpers are definitely unique, in a good way mate! I was thinking that lone red light on the bumper was the European answer to a 3rd brake light.

I believe so, but it doesn't work. I've metered the voltage at the light with the fog light switch in the pulled out on position but no juice, fuses all ok. Not really a big deal, we don't get much fog here in the 'Gong, I was thinking of just removing it.
Mine has the same light and its definitely a rear fog light ( and mine doesn't work either haha )

Reactions: AussieShane
The amount of useful info on this forum is fantastic!

This weekend, I have the following jobs lined up to do:

OPDA replacement - I had no idea this was an issue until I joined here, the write-up on it makes it look pretty easy...
Wheel alignment - I can't believe it looks so simple to do.
Spark plugs - I've done the plugs on a J31 Nissan Maxima so should be hardly a challenge on the TJ. I think having the plugs out while replacing the OPDA will be a bonus!

I've already replaced the gearbox oil with this, engine oil looks good but have this to go in soonish.

I'm pretty sure the shocks are gone, front ones are the OEM high pressure jobs, rear are some POS Repco jobs that have been installed at some point, so not sure what I'll replace them with yet, maybe Bilstein's or Rancho's.

Anyway, i just wanted to thank everyone who contributes here, hoping to be a valued member of the forum.

Reactions: JMT and Squatch

When you pullout the end of the stalk (giggles) are you then twisting the part you just pulled up upwards? :)

Reactions: AussieShane