Has anyone had success with Blue Devil rear main seal stop leak?

Engine oil additives are the modern day equivalents to snake oil fix-what-ails-you elixirs. No single additive can be compatible with and help all engine oils. Leave 'em alone and just run a good major brand high quality engine oil and leave additives on the store shelf.
I had added Blue Devil and it did absolutely nothing. Changing the oil with high-mileage Dino Oil slowed down the leak I had to a drip every so often. Prior to that I was going to name my TJ The Leakin' Lena (props to Beanie and Cecil).

I’m using Havoline high mileage conventional and it helped stop the RMS leak I created by trying synthetic.

I agree with Jerry in not overthinking it, try any major brand of high mileage conventional and give it a little time.

And, as Alex mentioned, check the valve cover leak, they’ve been known to leak enough to make people think they have an RMS leak. And that’s an easier thing to repair.

Remember, these TJ’s are 20+ years old. Relax, take your time, you’ll get it figured out.
It’s no surprise that many of the seals will be getting hard and starting to leak.

Spend a little time and money, and the Jeep gods will smile down on ya! 😸