Held for ransom @AndyG...

Hey, may have to post this in the instructionals- Having a salvage yard right down the road with Jeeps is more convenient than I thought! Amazing how quick these Rubi Axles come off when your motivated.
These limited slip Dana 30s labeled "3.07", are bolting right up! The fluid in them is all milky and gloppy, but still slick between the fingers!

220px-Dana30HP.Dana35.jpg

Someone please stop this pervert before all I have left is a couple of bump stops and my lighted cup holders.

plus , he has drooled all over the blame thing.

if it weren’t for the statute of limitations not running out I could retaliate, but he has way too much on me.

Someone please stop this pervert before all I have left is a couple of bump stops and my lighted cup holders.

if it weren’t for the statute of limitations not running out I could retaliate, but he has way too much on me.
Um I have the lighted cup holders now. :giggle:

These are lighted cup holders????
I hope their easier to remove than the seat heaters were....

That'd be a really great hat without all that crap stuck on it? lol
View attachment 245581
Well the crap stuck on it is from my first recurve bow kill turkey and the coon prick is from my dog's best night coon hunting. Treed 15 and shot out 10. Just momentos from my younger days. ;):ROFLMAO:

It's pretty ironic they included a winch on that rig that they don't even sell.
haha I thought I was the only one that noticed that on the magazine I got the other day. I had a car on the cover of a parts catalog once and they photoshopped a lot of logos and stickers and stuff off of it.

Reactions: Hog and John Cooper
Well the crap stuck on it is from my first recurve bow kill turkey and the coon prick is from my dog's best night coon hunting. Treed 15 and shot out 10. Just momentos from my younger days. ;):ROFLMAO:
Obviously, I'm into hats.
From the looks of the felt it looks like a nice hat? What make is it and anyway to see the inside by chance?
The one I posted is a Resistol 100% beaver from the 1920's I trimmed the brim and re-bashed into a fedora.

Obviously, I'm into hats.
From the looks of the felt it looks like a nice hat? What make is it and anyway to see the inside by chance?
The one I posted is a Resistol 100% beaver from the 1920's I trimmed the brim and re-bashed into a fedora.
It's a fur felt not as old as yours it's from the 70's. Have no clue of the maker, I think it was Stetson, but I have had the leather band and silk liner redone 3 times due to sweat stains. Now it sports an Indiana Jones liner :giggle:

It's a fur felt not as old as yours it's from the 70's. Have no clue of the maker, I think it was Stetson, but I have had the leather band and silk liner redone 3 times due to sweat stains. Now it sports an Indiana Jones liner :giggle:
Indiana Jones?
I have one of the real ones, his was actually hand made by Herbert Johnson of London out of 100% rabbit.
You can still have one made, but owned by Christies of London now.
Here's mine I had made years ago and probably the most supple hat I have.
FAIT0655.JPG

Indiana Jones?
I have one of the real ones, his was actually hand made by Herbert Johnson of London out of 100% rabbit.
You can still have one made, but owned by Christies of London now.
Here's mine I had made years ago and probably the most supple hat I have.
View attachment 245611
I had a cheap felt Indiana Jones, but it had a silk liner and leather band. So now my hunting hat sports it and the band also. I believe mine is Beaver fur but not 100% sure. I do know it's good fur felt because it has been used and abused and will still clean up nice and doesn't look worn.

You know I can find you another one in a week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
I had a cheap felt Indiana Jones, but it had a silk liner and leather band. So now my hunting hat sports it and the band also. I believe mine is Beaver fur but not 100% sure. I do know it's good fur felt because it has been used and abused and will still clean up nice and doesn't look worn.
Definitely looks like at least a beaver fur blend, which is normal.
Typically a % of beaver and a % of rabbit in most cases. the amounts of each are highly guarded secrets of the hat maker usually.
You can tell by the felt it's a beaver fur felt hat though.
Kida smells like a wet dog when wet doesn't it? That's typical of a fur felt hat too.
Very nice looking hat brother!

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Oh and y’all ain’t seen nothing yet!....... he thinks Whitey is being held for ransom... wait til you see what I have coming to me😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: Modoc Guy
Definitely looks like at least a beaver fur blend, which is normal.
Typically a % of beaver and a % of rabbit in most cases. the amounts of each are highly guarded secrets of the hat maker usually.
You can tell by the felt it's a beaver fur felt hat though.
Kida smells like a wet dog when wet doesn't it? That's typical of a fur felt hat too.
Very nice looking hat brother!
Thanks as are yours!!!

Reactions: Tray Burge