Helllooo from Soggy Seattle

MultiMotive

Seriously soggy outside so it's a good time to finally introduce myself on here. I've been stalking all of you for years now. Long time. I've been watching you, reading about you, and following in your digital footsteps. It's time for me to come out from the shadows.

Don't get excited, I have very little to offer in knowledge. But I can promise that I'll ask stupid questions that will help even the dumbest of you to feel intelligent. Like geniuses.

Anyway, HI!

Oh yeah, my 2000 TJ is "Blacky". She's my sweetheart. She'll take me just about anywhere. Sometimes high into the mountains. Sometimes into oncoming traffic. But she's my gurl.

Ahhh, another member from the PNW! Welcome aboard!

I know that @Marc L and @jeep_boss are from the Seattle area, as well as many others. I'm down here in Salem, Oregon, and it's a bit overcast, but not soggy, which is nice.

Welcome to the forum. You own the best vehicle to explore the Pacific Northwest, that's for sure.

Reactions: MultiMotive
Welcome from lower New York, overcast and 41 today, but better than the single digits we have had recently. Cheated on my TJ this weekend and put in new tie rod ends, sway bar bushings and new front shocks on my 81 Corvette. She was felling neglected as all I have been working on is the 05 TJ since November!

Reactions: MultiMotive
My wife can be pretty understanding too...here's my other ride. Patrol Snow.jpg