Helllooo from Soggy Seattle

That's the area my boss lives in, and says "It's NOT White Center!" :mad:

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is TOO funny and TOO coincidental!!! I had that same discussion with the wife a couple of months ago .. we're very close, but we're NOT in White Center LOL!

Ask your boss if he also gets pissed off when Google "mistakes" his location as being in White Center :)

Reactions: Marc L
I
I don't think I'd like driving Blacky all the way to the East Coast. Unless there's an overlanding route to take and a month to do it. :ura:
The center of Idaho is still all like that. From Featherville up through Atlanta and Lowman all the way up past Salmon into Montana. The place is huge and no one goes there. It's perfect.
Hunted just out of Lowman....stopped at the little store there. Got a nice 5x5 28" wide Muley just east of there. Use to be a ton of game there. Then the wolves moved in.

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is TOO funny and TOO coincidental!!! I had that same discussion with the wife a couple of months ago .. we're very close, but we're NOT in White Center LOL!

Ask your boss if he also gets pissed off when Google "mistakes" his location as being in White Center :)
I already know that he does, because he's stated as much many times! ;)

Reactions: jeep_boss
Supercharged? :) We do a fair bit of shopping in Tukwila. I'm about 15 minutes to the west in the Salmon Creek area (NW Burien, but technically Seattle).

My wife's family is from southern Idaho too. How long have you been out this way!

No turbos or chargers but I love the ride. Went from the old crown vics to the turbo'd Taurus and then to this and this is by far the best.

I left Southern Idaho to go to school in Moscow in 1996. Then in 2000 moved over here for work. I miss Idaho. The PNW certainly isn't bad but it's not the same. Business is much better over here though. Far more opportunities.

Reactions: Chris
I’m in Federal Way..... Welcome!

7AAECDF4-1337-466D-A346-53231DB1D617.jpeg

Good morning Feddy, the sun is finally out! It's so bright outside. I feel like taking my top off but it's only 28 degrees.

I've been so tempted as well, but then I see how cold it is in the morning and at night, and I'm thinking I've got to wait until at least April.

Reactions: MultiMotive
This is our first day without rain in months...at least it feels like it. Watch, the area is going to be a factory of activity. My wife and oldest boy got up to go on a hike. We have to regain sanity before the clouds move in again!

Reactions: Squatch and Chris
This is our first day without rain in months...at least it feels like it. Watch, the area is going to be a factory of activity. My wife and oldest boy got up to go on a hike. We have to regain sanity before the clouds move in again!

Crazy! Down here in Salem, Oregon, we've had noting but sun and clear skies for quite a while now. This past week it was in the 60s!

It's beautiful out just north of you southern boys, as well. @dapipp invited me for a ride-with wheelin' day today, but I have family stuff going on, so I was unable to accept his kind offer. I think he's got a good day for it, though!

Business is much better over here though. Far more opportunities.

Yep. It's like a forest of money trees here. Lot's of trade offs from other areas with what I'd consider to be those with better qualities of life (and brighter weather).

The sun does come back out every now and then though, and that note - time to recharge the vitamin D levels!

I work Down in South Park. My wife up in Normandy Park. Sure we crossed paths. But me being all perfect there was no need to "stop" me and say hi....

Thanks! And, for what it's worth, I work in a busy town on the south side of Seattle. I've never written a speeding ticket and I don't know the equipment laws beyond headlights and taillights.... =)