Helllooo from Soggy Seattle

Welcome to the forum my friend.

My TJ was actually bought new in Puyallup Washington then to Spokane valley.
The original owner who was military then drove it all the way to the east coast , where i snagged it.

I don't think I'd like driving Blacky all the way to the East Coast. Unless there's an overlanding route to take and a month to do it. :ura:

Reactions: Bird
We swear...everything on our rigs is legal! :D Welcome aboard, from sunny, warm and wonderful Everett! Okay...I know you know better than that, but welcome aboard, all the same!

Thanks! And, for what it's worth, I work in a busy town on the south side of Seattle. I've never written a speeding ticket and I don't know the equipment laws beyond headlights and taillights.... =)

Reactions: Marc L
Thanks! And, for what it's worth, I work in a busy town on the south side of Seattle. I've never written a speeding ticket and I don't know the equipment laws beyond headlights and taillights.... =)
I lived in the South Park neighborhood (before those bastards killed Kenny!) for a few years, then moved to Burien. Been in Everett for 22 years, now. The Idaho panhandle is my next stop. Border County looks mighty good to me. I like Wallace, too!

Reactions: ac_
I lived in the South Park neighborhood (before those bastards killed Kenny!) for a few years, then moved to Burien. Been in Everett for 22 years, now. The Idaho panhandle is my next stop. Border County looks mighty good to me. I like Wallace, too!

Haha I lived in all of those places too. I lived in South Park also, but when I was a young youngster. You know, like Kenny's age. I remember that not being a place you want to roam after dark.

Lived in Burien just out of high school. Then to get a way from trouble, lived in Everett for a while. Among other places.

Haha I lived in all of those places too. I lived in South Park also, but when I was a young youngster. You know, like Kenny's age. I remember that not being a place you want to roam after dark.

Lived in Burien just out of high school. Then to get a way from trouble, lived in Everett for a while. Among other places.
I hear people are still talking 'bout your days in Burien, @ac_... ;) It's funny, but in the early '80's, I never had any trouble in South Park. But now, I cannot imagine living there. I drove my son down an alley and showed him where I had lived before he was born. He shuddered, and asked if we could please leave, because he just didn't feel safe. Sad...

Reactions: ac_
I hear people are still talking 'bout your days in Burien, @ac_... ;) It's funny, but in the early '80's, I never had any trouble in South Park. But now, I cannot imagine living there. I drove my son down an alley and showed him where I had lived before he was born. He shuddered, and asked if we could please leave, because he just didn't feel safe. Sad...

I don't think I ever felt save there, but truth be told, I got in a lot worse trouble in Everett. hehe

Reactions: Squatch
My wife can be pretty understanding too...here's my other ride.View attachment 31015
I use to have a similar ride (different agency). After almost 32 years, I figured it was time. Didn't want to press my luck. I had 2 friends shot in the line of duty.
CHP.png

Reactions: MultiMotive and ac_
@Squatch @ac_

Those are my stomping grounds! The north border of my district is South Park and the west border is Burien. My Dad asks "why work there?" and I say "you go fishing where the fish are, right?" He couldn't argue with that. :campeon:
That's about as perfect an answer as I've ever heard!

Reactions: MultiMotive
@lowranger Glad to know you! I don't care what I had to drive, I wouldn't want to race you. You statey's can drive. Especially in the Charger. You guys might be different down there but up here there's Highway Sharks and Door Kickers. Never race a highway shark.

Guess it’s a small world around here I was born in Moscow lived in Wendell for a few years in the late 80’s and now call Kent home where I live 5 miles from where my parents grew up... that wasn’t planned

Reactions: ac_ and Squatch
Guess it’s a small world around here I was born in Moscow lived in Wendell for a few years in the late 80’s and now call Kent home where I live 5 miles from where my parents grew up... that wasn’t planned

That's awesome! I grew up in Kimberly (south of Twin Falls), visited my Grandparents in Wendell, and got an undergraduate degree from the University of Idaho! I'm pretty much just following you around....but in a weird order.

It gets better went to wazzu too I loved the fishing and hunting down there. The thousand springs area was great.... loved going up to Anderson ranch damn too. Remember getting my first elk up by solder mountain . And all the wildlife around there

It gets better went to wazzu too I loved the fishing and hunting down there. The thousand springs area was great.... loved going up to Anderson ranch damn too. Remember getting my first elk up by solder mountain . And all the wildlife around there

HA, we went hunting near Shake Creek up past Featherville and Anderson Dam every fall growing up. My Pops went to Wazzu.

I remember the firewood we pulled out from above featherville that got you into some remote country pretty fast... . Haven’t been back there in a long time, wonder if that old store is there, I always wanted to hear the old timer stories about the gold dredge that burned up there

I remember the firewood we pulled out from above featherville that got you into some remote country pretty fast... . Haven’t been back there in a long time, wonder if that old store is there, I always wanted to hear the old timer stories about the gold dredge that burned up there

The center of Idaho is still all like that. From Featherville up through Atlanta and Lowman all the way up past Salmon into Montana. The place is huge and no one goes there. It's perfect.