Hello from Mesa, Arizona

TominAZ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I guess it's time I should introduce myself. I found this forum on Google and it has an amazing weath of information! I bought a 1997 TJ Sport in December and I am preparing it for a cross-country trip to Pennsylvania with my daughter for her to use in her Sophomore year at Penn State. I had a 1989 Wrangler years ago so I have some experience, but there is much to do and learn in the next few months. At 163K it will need a lot of immediate fixes and preventative maintenance. This forum has already gotten me off to a good start!
Regards, Tom
20200106_120423.jpg

Welcome to the forum, you’re definitely in the right place.

We are moving back to Arizona (the East valley) in the next few months.

That‘s a great looking TJ!

The jeep originally was a softtop with half doors. I just converted it to a hardtop with full doors to prepare it for a 2500 mile drive and cold weather. That top came from a 2001 Rubicon. It's really nice. I have been trolling the forum to figure out the switches and wiring. I think I have it figured out, but have yet to actually do it. This weeks tasks include that, replacing the track bar to get rid of my death wobble, and a whole lot of other stuff...

Hi from Michigan. Nice tj. Looking for one like yours but not having any luck. Good luck on your trip!

Welcome to the group from the Island of Long, My name is Johnny & i'm a JEEPAHOLIC :)

any interest in selling your 1/2 doors ?

That's would be an epic trip in a TJ hope you will get plenty of pics to share with us on here.
Looks like a good Jeep to start the upgrades on, well bought sir!!