Hello from the PNW

Joe Z

Hello everyone, it is good to see a thriving (i hope) forum in the age of facebook and instagram! I look forward to sharing my fall winter build I am planning on my 05 unlimited. Here is its current state:
116872942_10214004604668000_6354544561806075426_o.jpg

I destroyed the spider gears at the moon rocks in little naches this summer so its time for upgrade!

Hey! Your avatar picture looks like evans creek, the top of naches has lots of quartz meadows like that you will love it!

Welcome to the forum! Looks like an outboard conversion and coilovers. What else do you have hiding under there?

20180410_210247.jpg

In addition to the coilovers it also has a 4" stretch using factory jk control arms in the rear, i had to build a custom track bar and i ran it the opposite direction. I was able to make it longer than factory and it allowed clearance to stuff the axle way up high on full bump. I also cut down an xj driveline and am able to run without a SYE which is pretty sweet. I used blaine's ebrake kit and swapped the calipers to the front of the axle to clear the coilovers. Axle is bone stock dana 44 w/ 3.73 trac lok which is now welded since i broke the spider gears :(
20180504_224236.jpg

20180512_154406.jpg

Hey! Your avatar picture looks like evans creek, the top of naches has lots of quartz meadows like that you will love it!
I enjoy Evans. I’m planning on making it out to Naches before it closes for the season. Have you been to Rieter foothills? I heard it has great trails as well.

I enjoy Evans. I’m planning on making it out to Naches before it closes for the season. Have you been to Rieter foothills? I heard it has great trails as well.
The last time I was at reiter was the good old days before it was closed down. Its my understanding they have a few miles of dedicated rock trails opened up but I fear if I go up there I will be bummed out it isnt like the olden days when one of the trails was driving up a creek!