California Helping hand

06TJ35's

TJ Addict
I thought it would be a good idea to list members in California who are willing to help other members when they are in need. Either their jeep is broke or need recovery.
Also list where you are specifically in California.
Im in Los Angeles about 10 min from Downtown LA. If anyone is ever traveling through LA and your jeep breaks down you can contact me and will work on it at my house.
I have been stuck before and needed recovery. Members on here were more than willing to help but some weren’t online to see my post and could have helped. So I’m trying to figure out a way to have each member who is willing to help with their phone number.
Lets see how many members we get first...

Temecula / Murrieta area - can help with recovery or repair...not very good at either but for free the price is reasonable!

If this catches on I'm happy to share number.

Reactions: 06TJ35's
Redlands area/San Bernardino Mts.
I can help with recovery or bring out tools. I have full size F250 4x4, car hauler with 8000# winch. I have secure room to temporarily store if needed.
Retired, will work for beer. (No Coors products please)
Do not want phone number posted on the open internet so we need to find a way to list it securely. Maybe Admin can set something up? We need a fast way to contact help when it’s needed.
I’m always up for an adventure. Been helped by strangers before and always willing to pass it on.

South Ontario. Pick-up and trailer. Plus I can get through most trails in so cal. Keep is equipped with a welder, air Comp, grinders, etc.

when the list feels complete, we can do a pm list for privacy.

Here in SF. Will always lend a hand if needed. Especially emergencies

Reactions: 06TJ35's