How can I fix a rough ride?

So this may fix my rough riding problem? And if I lift the front, and it squats a little, won’t that help my driveline angle and are my rear shocks ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We never saw pics of the rear shocks. Again, many questions with be answered if those boots came off and real measurements were taken. If it helps, everything that is being discussed is a simple math problem. Or several simple math problems all happening at once. There is no real magic or mystery one to see how everything moves.

Those boots can and should be cut off, they're just there for looks and all they do is trap debris like fine sand, dirt, moisture against the strut and its seal. If they weren't there we could get a good clear view of the front & rear struts to be able to see if they're too short to give enough up-travel.

Bruce, here are some pics from the shocks off my F350 that we're on it when I bought it. They all had boots.

1418bf9df66f916d66cba449ae37517f.jpg
67bf2d42cd1521c7feedd4d7b903d176.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blackjack
Ok, I’ll cut them off tomorrow. Should I cut the rear with a box knife, they are the hard boots.

I’m just going to make a warranty claim through tenneco because I don’t want to have to deal with coil spacers.