How can I identify a 1-ton steering setup?

So I’m contemplating putting my 03 TJ on the market. I am attempting to put together a bullet point list of parts and mods and so on.

*4L Inline 6,
*5 Speed Manual Transmission
*D44R/30F 3.73 gears
*Front and rear disc brakes.

A buddy (NOT any more knowledgeable than I am NOT) commented, as I was torquing and greasing the front steering assembly, that my front end looked more beefy than his and asked if it was a 1 ton steering assembly. I have no idea. How would you even be able to identify something like that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I’m contemplating putting my 03 TJ on the market. I am attempting to put together a bullet point list of parts and mods and so on.

*4L Inline 6,
*5 Speed Manual Transmission
*D44R/30F 3.73 gears
*Front and rear disc brakes.

A buddy (NOT any more knowledgeable than I am NOT) commented, as I was torquing and greasing the front steering assembly, that my front end looked more beefy than his and asked if it was a 1 ton steering assembly. I have no idea. How would you even be able to identify something like that?

If it has one ton TRE’s.

Based on pics that I’ve seen from some TJ’s for sale on this sight I’m thinking it’s stock. When I bought the Jeep 6 years ago it was stock TJ with some upgraded options. I took a bunch of pictures for if and when I post it for sale. Here’s a pic of my front end:
16c7d32c7a58833a19e12adc65ff475b.jpg

It's any number of crossover type steering that is different than the stock geometry.