Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

How do you keep your butter?

Apparition

TJFest June Edition 2023
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
1663172740238.png

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Kerrigold in freezer till almost needed, then fridge till needed, then on the counter while using. We buy loads of butter, it's the only fat we use in cooking. Salted for foods, unsalted for coffee.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition

JeepOnDecision

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Kerrigold in freezer till almost needed, then fridge till needed, then on the counter while using. We buy loads of butter, it's the only fat we use in cooking. Salted for foods, unsalted for coffee.

We would get along just fine if we lived near each other.

Until you touched my Kerrygold

• Haha
Reactions: JMT

diggerwolf

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Margarine isn't real food. It's just chemically flavored vegetable oil. Pure crap.

I like a pat of Kerrigold butter in my coffee. Makes it creamy without the fattening carbs found in milk or cream, especially flavored creamers.

Reactions: srimes and JMT

jjvw

quetzalcoatl created you
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I think it's a keto thing

Before that, it was a Tibetan thing. About 15 years ago, I ordered a buttered coffee at a Tibetan/Nepalese restaurant because it sounded weird. It just tasted like really oily coffee.

Reactions: P man

psrivats

Turnpike performance PLUS off-road traction !
Supporting Member
Butter crock is what my mom used and that's what I use. I do keep more in the fridge but I never use it straight from the fridge.

Also .. clarified butter ("ghee") stores well at room temp for a very long time if stored in airtight container. Traditionally used quite a bit in cooking back home and it's adds a lovely flavor when used in limited amounts.