How much do you think I can get for full doors

I had the strike force zebra ones for my last JKU...have not seen them for a tj...they are very sturdy problem is they never came out with an upper for them so I never used them much. sitting up on a shelf now at work. I would hate to sell them for cheap then get another JKU and need to look back into half doors again

Wow, not around here. I saw a set about 3 months ago for $600 and the interior panels were trashed.

I'm not even trying to color match anymore ... I'll paint them to match.
I have the full doors form my 2006 Kaki TJ. I wanted and found the half doors, now my full doors which are in very good shape are in my garage just sitting. I would sell them (both) for $400, but I still have the locks in the doors, so I would be giving someone my ignition key. have not tried to take them out. I did switch the mirrors to my half doors. I'm also in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, a long way off for most of you. Anyway, I don't think I will put these back on my Jeep, because I like the half doors for summer top down driving. If anyone is interested let me know. I assume shipping these would be truly unpleasant. They are good and have no damage.