How much is this Rubicon worth?

Hey everyone my younger brother has a rubicon with a blown up t case and he would is looking to sell it. The front driveshaft double cardan gave out and split the case.

It is an 03 electric blue (I think that’s the name of the color) 5 speed with around 116k miles.

It has:
- psc hydro assist
- synergy steering,
- old nth degree lift with flat belly
- warn rear bumper
- Motobilt front bumper with a smitty built x20 with a synthetic rope
- shrockworks sliders
- matching full doors matching half doors
- both tops
- 2 inch lift with new rancho rs 5000x shocks.
- Poison spyder tube fenders
- bartact seat covers front and rear
- oil pan skid
- warn gas tank skid
- unknown body lift
- new 33 ish k02s (can’t remember the metric size)
- York air compressor
- regular maintenance

Jeep is really nice minus the t case, front driveshaft, dent on the corner (not from an accident) and the rear locker doesn’t engage all the time.

I am away at college trying to help my mom sell this so I don’t have lots of pictures now. The jeep is in the Bay Area. I was thinking it would be perfect for someone who wants a nice mild tjr and wants to put an atlas, 231, or even maybe a front half of a t case off of a jk 4-1.

View attachment 395126

View attachment 395127

That TCase is hard to find. An Atlas is an expensive endeavor. That said, if it’s an Auto I’ll buy it for $8k.

Reactions: 02GreenTJ and AndyG
KBB says $7600-$10200 for good condition but it didn't even have a number for fair. I think yours would be considered fair since it has mechanical issues.

$7600 sounds reasonable since it needs to be towed and can't even drive it.
That TCase is hard to find. An Atlas is an expensive endeavor. That said, if it’s an Auto I’ll buy it for $8k.

Its already sold. Manual trans too.

Reactions: JMT
It’s worth slapping your brother upside the head for not maintaining the drive line is what it’s worth- That makes me so mad I just want to sand my nipples off with a belt sander.

OK, I’ll calm down - try to get as close to 10,000 for it as you can- Somebody could put an atlas in it and be pretty doggone happy. He had it looking good.

Don’t be afraid to bring it up though forever - “Hey bro , remember that blue Rubicon you had about 50 years ago and the front driveshaft was making some noises and you didn’t do anything about it? Boy that was dumb I’m tellin’ ya.”

You’re telling me I literally told him this would happen. He’s not a wheeler/wrencher like me. Wasn’t his thing so I’m letting it go. Definitely a bummer.