How to raise the rear frame and eliminate your butt crack

Moving the GT forward 1.5" would be nice for departure angle.
Not always.
DSC_3073.JPG

Reactions: Chris
Blaine definitely does it very clean, we probably should have plated the inside and ground the outside flat like this. It crossed my mind but we talked about plating inner and outer, after we plated the outer we decided that was probably enough 😅.
That's why we did yours first. I didn't want to fuck mine up😂

Blaine's is super sharp.

Blaine definitely does it very clean, we probably should have plated the inside and ground the outside flat like this. It crossed my mind but we talked about plating inner and outer, after we plated the outer we decided that was probably enough 😅.
It’s very impressive in person. I wish I could have made it to TJ Fest because I’m sure some would have liked to have seen the work close up. If you didn’t know what you were looking for you’d never know it wasn’t factory.

We didn't move the tank forward, we moved it back so it could go up.
If I'm following, you do the frame tuck, then use the space back behind the gas tank to move it back and get more clearance up? Does this entail moving the gas tank crossmember or using some other mounting system for the front of the GTS? I'm interested in doing this.

If I'm following, you do the frame tuck, then use the space back behind the gas tank to move it back and get more clearance up? Does this entail moving the gas tank crossmember or using some other mounting system for the front of the GTS? I'm interested in doing this.
It requires more enthusiasm than most will commit to.
DSC_3074.JPG
DSC_3076.JPG
DSC_3075.JPG
DSC_3095.JPG

How far does that raise it from stock?
Close to or right at 4.5". Frame went up 1.25" to get rid of the lift pucks, then I cut and sectioned the Savvy flanges to raise the skid and the Savvy is higher than stock in the lower position. Rather than move the skid crossmember, I added to the front of the Savvy flange to reach the original bolts.

Now that is cool! 😲

Next mod @starkey480? ;)
I do have enthusiasm…. Just maybe not that much lol. The premise seems simple but I’m sure executing it well has it’s challenges. I would be hearing a lot of “what’d you fuck up this time?”s during that project