How would you suggest getting this bend out of my bumper?

That's what rattle cans are for ... a Jeep owners best friend :)

You got that right! After all it’s a “Jeep “ you could easily do more damage than he has described during the installation process, not to mention if he takes it off the asphalt a rock chip could render it far from perfect. I’m all for companies delivering a quality product and I have pressed the issue more than a few times over the years, but I always feel it’s important to be reasonable. It’s just how I do business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got that right! After all it’s a “Jeep “ you could easily do more damage than he has described during the installation process, not to mention if he takes it off the asphalt a rock chip could render it far from perfect. I’m all for companies delivering a quality product and I have pressed the issue more than a few times over the years, but I always feel it’s important to be reasonable. It’s just how I do business.

That’s exactly why I kept mine, and from the sounds of it why @Chris kept his.

I agree. Since it was a hard to find part and really no damage, I would take the chance as well.