Howdy everyone, just joined

CO Jeeper

Howdy. I just joined to get questions answered about our new to us 2006 LJ. We live in Denver and get out wheeling often. My wife and I started out with a clapped out 97 wrangler when we were living on the East Coast. That frame was so rusted that I didn't want to deal with it. Picked up a used 2016 JKR with 5k miles and built the hell out of it. Now it is sitting on 37 wit 5.13's and prorock axles.

Wifey has owned a Jlur and now a 21 Gladiator Rubicon. I love that truck. Her 15 year old son caught the bug and we found a clean 2006 LJ for him. Well he will think it is his, but i would never let him sell it. I got some specific questions about the LJ that I will be asking on the other forums

On the other side, we go wheeling a lot. Anybody in CO, when the snow is gone, we are down to wheel. We go to Moab often too. Thanks in advance for the help

Neil

IMG_0900 copy.jpg

Reactions: Alex01 and NOTNSUV
Howdy. I just joined to get questions answered about our new to us 2006 LJ. We live in Denver and get out wheeling often. My wife and I started out with a clapped out 97 wrangler when we were living on the East Coast. That frame was so rusted that I didn't want to deal with it. Picked up a used 2016 JKR with 5k miles and built the hell out of it. Now it is sitting on 37 wit 5.13's and prorock axles.

Wifey has owned a Jlur and now a 21 Gladiator Rubicon. I love that truck. Her 15 year old son caught the bug and we found a clean 2006 LJ for him. Well he will think it is his, but i would never let him sell it. I got some specific questions about the LJ that I will be asking on the other forums

On the other side, we go wheeling a lot. Anybody in CO, when the snow is gone, we are down to wheel. We go to Moab often too. Thanks in advance for the help

Neil

View attachment 298602
Merry Christmas to yous

And welcome to the family !!!

Greetings from
Dawson Creek,BC
CANADA

MILE ZERO ALASKA HIGHWAY

DETOUR
~•lllllll•~ 👋🏿