Howdy from Warner Robins, Georgia

carssuckjeepsrule

Supporting Member
Newbie down here in Warner Robins, Georgia. Well, new to the forum, not 4x4s.
Been lurking on jeep sites for years, so thank you for all the cool threads and tech ideas. This place seems cool so figured what the heck, I'll make it legit and join up. Thanks again!

123456.png

Reactions: JMT, TJ2 and Chris
Been lurking on jeep sites for years, so thank you for all the cool threads and tech ideas. This place seems cool so figured what the heck, I'll make it legit and join up. Thanks again!

Welcome aboard my man.

carssuckjeepsrule

I like your screen name, there will be few that will notice you... like guys with mustang? he-he

View attachment 30031
Sharp ride. Like the others, I'm diggin' the color! Welcome to the zoo!

Reactions: carssuckjeepsrule
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your TJ! In my favorite color too, Flame Red

Reactions: carssuckjeepsrule
Yup, Impact Orange. However, it kinda morphs into red sometimes depending on sunlight/ camera/ and the computer monitor. It's normally not that clean...I'm pretty lazy. We had a Jeep shindig down at the beach so Cinderella had to get all cleaned up for the ball.

Reactions: Chris
I know... sometimes I think impact orange is red, and other times it is obviously orange. It does indeed change with the lighting. One of my favorite TJ colors though!