Howdy from Wyoming

Welcome to the forum. I have in-laws that live in Sheridan. We went up there for vacation a couple years ago. Did some fly fishing in the Big Horns, had a great time.

We have some good options for wheeling here in the Texas Hill Country. If you do make your way back here definitely look up Hidden Falls or Wolf Caves for some good wheeling.

If interested, look me up! We are always looking to grow our TJ crew.

Howdy y'all!
Been a fan of this forum for a little bit. The sharing of information has been invaluable to me as I work through the gremlins in my 2003 Sport.

This little TJ began life as a Border Patrol vehicle in South TX until it was purchased by a close friend of mine. He took this TJ about as far as he could running the backwoods of the TX hill country until he felt he did't want to just empty every pocket anymore. I took pity on him and purchased it. Shortly after shipping it up here to Wyoming, I realized getting this TJ up to par was going to take some TLC, but it would be worth it in the end. I started working on it a few weeks ago and haven't stopped since. I've got several ideas for what I want to do with this TJ, but I don't know all the tricks just yet.

I look forward to connecting with y'all, learning from ya, and sharing whatever lessons I learn from my own mistakes/successes.

Catch up to ya soon!

Bobby

View attachment 136632View attachment 136633View attachment 136634
We are all here for you, each of us has a skill or ability we can pass on to make your dream a reality.
We all love jeeps (and hate them some times) But a community of enthusiasts are a God send when you have a question. Jeeps intrinsically need love or they become bipolar beasts. They like to be clean, they love fresh liquids, they love to be driven, they love the sound of happy children and they love family adventures!
You came to the right spot, Share what you learn and ask what you don't know...
We will grow together!

Reactions: Bouncer
Howdy bubba! I'll be relocating to Georgetown/Leander area in a couple months. I'd love to hook up with some veteran wheelers like you and @b0xcar. Think it would be a lot of fun. Could always jam out on the ol'git-fiddles too.

Excellent. Do let me know when you're in the area, for a hook-up and a jam on the git-fiddles :)