I Would Drive This Unimog To Work

Ain't that sweet?

200.gif

And if your place is a little higher up….the Mog will get you there.

Dec 2019, Extrem Events Matthias Jeschke supported by the Unimog Museum and Unimog engineers took a „refined“ U5023 up to 6,684 m above sea level in Chile (Ojos Del Salado volcano). A new world record (the guy has been doing that before with Toyotas, Jeeps, Mercedes Zetros and MAN KAT).

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: RINC and Zorba
And your Mog can as well be used for competitions

That stuff is called truck trial….and if you think you need something bigger than a Unimog, look for a MAN or Mercedes-Benz 8x8 in trial set-up

• Love
Reactions: ColoJeep and RINC
You had to go there didn't you?!!

Really not trying to stir the inevitable crap storm , however Seeing all the awesome Mog videos made me think about them.
How in the world have these wild offroad machines done amazing feats without a juice box transmission ? :)
Only since 1948

• USA Proud
Reactions: Zorba and RINC
Really not trying to stir the inevitable crap storm , however Seeing all the awesome Mog videos made me think about them.
How in the world have these wild offroad machines done amazing feats without a juice box transmission ? :)
Only since 1948

Could you imagine a Millinial trying to steal a Unimog?!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba and ColoJeep
Only since 1948
Just like the Jeep, the newer ones are available with an automatic. Kinda like Jeeps, all Mogs aren't the same.

Reactions: TomJK