Is there any way to avoid buying a new driveshaft for my Dana 44 axle swap?

Just picked up a Dana 44 and Dana 30 to swap out on my TJ that currently has a Dana 35 rear. Reading that the pinion on the 44 is longer than the 35.

I'm about to do a v8 swap and don't want to buy a brand new shaft that I'll only use for three months. Any other options/advice?
I may have one. Pretty sure I do. I used it when I did the Dana 35-Dana 44 swap with the stock 231 TCase. The 44 pinion is longer, but it's not a lot. I can go dig it up if you are interested.

Ah, so you're one of those who doesn't mind if you are helping your uncle jack off a horse while I clearly don't mind helping my Uncle Jack off a horse. Another peek into your lifestyle choices, eh?
No not at all. You sure do like talking about dicks a lot though...

• Haha
Reactions: hosejockey61
I’m still looking for that certain something in the center console 😉
1617745605451.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Ah, so you're one of those who doesn't mind if you are helping your uncle jack off a horse while I clearly don't mind helping my Uncle Jack off a horse. Another peek into your lifestyle choices, eh?
You have to remember most of the younger group grew up on texting. Im sure U understand

You have to remember most of the younger group grew up on texting. Im sure U understand
I have a semi-unique perspective on that. If someone asks a question, they generally require or at least desire an answer that is accurate, easy to understand, in context, and appropriate for their problem.

That makes the interaction an equation that needs to achieve parity on both sides in order to arrive at a satisfactory result.

There are literally 10-20 posts per day that I look at and then click back because the person in need did not take just a few seconds to make their crap moderately something more just basic illiteracy.

The only thing that makes forums work is communication, the clearer you can make your issue, the more accurate the answers are.

In a nutshell, I care as much as you do.