Is this a Pedophile?

How do we know the boy next door didn't put the sticker on the car?

We really don't but I was going to mention that the sticker could have been placed by the owner's ex wife.

One of the houses in my neighborhood received 3 foot tall words, molester, pedophile and some others, spray painted on all four outside walls while the owner was on vacation with his 2 kids. Who did it? His ex wife and her boyfriend, and yes she is the kids mother.

I'll just leave this here

bnd.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Equilibrium31
I’m gonna walk myself out of this thread haha. This has to be the dumbest topic to debate I have ever seen.
It is dumb unless you like observing human nature, then it becomes a fairly fascinating study in how our inherent bias towards stuff affects how we perceive things. I'm fairly pragmatic and try very hard not to assume much until I have enough facts to develop a position to operate from. Others get all the exercise they need jumping to conclusions.

It is dumb unless you like observing human nature, then it becomes a fairly fascinating study in how our inherent bias towards stuff affects how we perceive things. I'm fairly pragmatic and try very hard not to assume much until I have enough facts to develop a position to operate from. Others get all the exercise they need jumping to conclusions.

to be pragmatic about things requires the ability to learn more, it is human nature to base opinions on face value, So unless we want to chase this guy down and ask him what it means we will never know :)

however I applaud you as I do think the same way for the most part, with that said I do think the sticker is in poor taste, whatever it means.

Either way it's messed up and this guy really needs to take a look at what he's projecting to everyone with that sticker!!!!!! :mad:

SUV=female driver most of the time. I hate anything with the word Fuck on it for public to see, so regardless of what it means it is in very poor taste. Someone selfish put it on because they don't consider little kids reading it.

Either way it's messed up and this guy really needs to take a look at what he's projecting to everyone with that sticker!!!!!! :mad:
Yeah, that's what I think also. Regardless of the actual meaning of the sticker and/or how it got there. If this individual actually had some forethought and was the one that put the sticker there. Would they put the same phrase on the back of a t-shirt (essentially the same thing) and walk around town with it. How long before someone blasts the person wearing it? Biases aside, what is the perception of that phrase and are those people "completely" wrong for having that initial perception? Of course everything would be fine if the sticker was FTBND, because now the perception is gone or at least unclear, except to the wearer.

Your bias is showing as well.
Maybe, but yours is too, isn't it? And if this is a bumper sticker, then the message is being displayed to the whole world with its myriad of other biases, so I can definitely see how slapping something like this is foolish, regardless of how you personally see it. I mean, we can all think what we want about how the world should be, but that doesn't change how it is.

Either way, I'd still like to be a fly in the wall when that person gets stopped by a cop and asked about the bumper sticker, lol.

Maybe, but yours is too, isn't it? And if this is a bumper sticker, then the message is being displayed to the whole world with its myriad of other biases, so I can definitely see how slapping something like this is foolish, regardless of how you personally see it. I mean, we can all think what we want about how the world should be, but that doesn't change how it is.

Didn't I already explain that each of us and our reactions to things is a product of our own bias?

Either way, I'd still like to be a fly in the wall when that person gets stopped by a cop and asked about the bumper sticker, lol.
If I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell of a cop pulling anyone over for that, I'd get them printed up and put on all of my vehicles just so I could tell any cop that pulled me over for it to fuck right off. There is not one single aspect of that sticker and it's public display that is unlawful.

Reactions: Hook_62
Yeah, that's what I think also. Regardless of the actual meaning of the sticker and/or how it got there. If this individual actually had some forethought and was the one that put the sticker there. Would they put the same phrase on the back of a t-shirt (essentially the same thing) and walk around town with it. How long before someone blasts the person wearing it? Biases aside, what is the perception of that phrase and are those people "completely" wrong for having that initial perception? Of course everything would be fine if the sticker was FTBND, because now the perception is gone or at least unclear, except to the wearer.
No one is wrong for their perceptions of it. When I started saying your bias is showing, it's pretty clear that folks interpreted that as me saying they were wrong. I never said that. How you view the sticker and what it means to you is a product of your experiences and view of the world. Nothing more.

I think it is rude, I'd never run one, but I have no opinion of the person who does as in I wouldn't even give it a second glance if I saw it on the road and I certainly wouldn't go to the effort to take a picture of it and post i on a forum somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: B252 and Ericict
Its a FORD, so play the ANAL game with it. Put ANAL in front of the name. In this case it looks like an Explorer. Who knows what they are trying to say with the sticker, but at least you can laugh at them when you drive by.

Didn't I already explain that each of us and our reactions to things is a product of our own bias?

If I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell of a cop pulling anyone over for that, I'd get them printed up and put on all of my vehicles just so I could tell any cop that pulled me over for it to fuck right off. There is not one single aspect of that sticker and it's public display that is unlawful.

I thought that for a long time also, until I read this. I do think he was released later.

A man was arrested in Florida for refusing to remove a bumper sticker on his vehicle that read “I eat a–,” a report said on Tuesday.

Dillon Shane Webb, 23, was driving a brown Chevrolet truck on Sunday when a deputy noticed the sexually suggestive sticker fastened to the rear window and alerted Webb that it violates a state obscenity law, according to the Lake City Reporter.

Webb responded by claiming that the content of the sticker was “just words,” the report said.
The deputy then asked Webb how “a parent of a small child” would explain what those words meant. Webb said it would be “up to the parent.”
The suspect also cited his First Amendment privileges when the deputy asked if he would remove just one letter on the sticker.
He was charged with obscene writing on vehicles and resisting an officer without violence.

SUV=female driver most of the time. I hate anything with the word Fuck on it for public to see, so regardless of what it means it is in very poor taste. Someone selfish put it on because they don't consider little kids reading it.
Not that I think they should be exposed to it or have to put up with or tolerate it, but how many kids do you know that can read that don't know the word, haven't heard it many times already and don't use it when they think no one can hear them? And, your bias is showing. ;)