Is this OME lift a good deal?

The price of everything you pieced together is over $1.4k, so that OME Kit looks like a great deal since you get a couple extras, including bumpstops, a cheat seat from the owner of the company, as well as a couple phone calls to Dirk in case you have questions. I would rather have that OME kit mainly because I am a fan of Dirk, and would rather him ask me questions about my lift so he can help me determine which spring combo to go with, plus I am a fan of the OME shocks and not so much of Rancho (due to rusting outside and inside).

Reactions: Sancho
I had the OME shocks (and springs). A pretty jarring ride on road. Switched to the Rancho 5000x shocks and found them much much less jarring. I haven't taken them to a real off road area yet, but through the fields and woodchuck holes they have been great. In the woods and over logs and such I find the Rancho much better than the OME shocks. Your milage may vary.🐐

I had the OME shocks (and springs). A pretty jarring ride on road. Switched to the Rancho 5000x shocks and found them much much less jarring. I haven't taken them to a real off road area yet, but through the fields and woodchuck holes they have been great. In the woods and over logs and such I find the Rancho much better than the OME shocks. Your milage may vary.🐐

Do you really find them to be jarring? Mine are not so I wonder if other factors play a role, like weight of vehicle.

My OEM shocks, at the end of their life, were jarring but these OMEs are so smooth when hitting bumps, potholes and off-road trails.

While this is a good one, spring and shock lifts are not great. They don't correctly accommodate the change in drive line angles. I bought a Rock Krawler 3.5 fully adjustable control arms for 1800$ with Bilstein 5100. Allen's off road...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I had rock krawler adjust uppers they require rebuilding often.