• 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Sport
  • custom made stretched
  • Unlimited 4 door
  • One of a kind
  • real Rubicon

😆

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and Web98
Can’t imagine how long it took to wrap all that line around those pipes. And for all that effort to be so ugly. PO was into bondage?
They at least could have half-hitched it. Made it look ship-shape and Bristol fashion.

At least they changed the shape of the rear doors. That is the biggest aesthetic mistake of the 4 door conversions. Though I've seen better.

The macrame hoop and sliders are silly cute. I prefer that over the grill and bumper. :)

Reactions: Chris
I want it so badly . . . I'd ditch the grill, but it's a 4 door Wrangler TJ . . . the want is SO strong!

*Edit* I feel like I should clarify my post . . . I would change alot on it immediately, I would remove the the bumper and grill, go to a stock grill immediately, I would also change wheels and tires, but that is a personal preference, I'm not liking how the sliders are done, I would probably address that as well.

I would end up changing it around a lot, and of course, at some point I would do a diesel swap with a different transmission but having the rubicon transfer case and Dana 44 axles with lockers as well as it already having 4 doors is super cool in my opinion, but I also love the idea of a Wrangler that can seat 6 . . .

-Grant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Sancho
They doit soo much better in the Philippines....

jeepney.jpg

At least they changed the shape of the rear doors. That is the biggest aesthetic mistake of the 4 door conversions.

This is true. Every time I see the 4-door TJs the fact that they re-use front doors on the rear is what makes it so unbearable.

Reactions: jjvw
Status
Not open for further replies.