Jeep Badge of Honor Trails—AZ Edition

I haven't ordered the physical badge yet. IF I put Table Mesa it will only be as a joke.
I did see them selling for like $30 on eBay.
This seems a little excessive

View attachment 207227
Agree, that's a bit much "on" the Jeep. I'm hoping to do a plaque on the wall of as many as I can get. It's on the retired bucket list which is still about 5 years away...

Reactions: JLLJ
Neat app just downloaded it. For the naysayers.
Don’t forget a lot of the new jeeps are here to replace the Chrysler minivan. 😆. So Jeep is probably trying to get the soccer moms to take the kids “OFFroad”.

I checked the map. Nothing even close to me! Lol.

6E9D2E38-5F6F-4160-84D6-AD7D042D9C63.png

Neat app just downloaded it. For the naysayers.
Don’t forget a lot of the new jeeps are here to replace the Chrysler minivan. 😆. So Jeep is probably trying to get the soccer moms to take the kids “OFFroad”.

I checked the map. Nothing even close to me! Lol.

View attachment 207288

Thank you.

I laughed and spit my drink all over my monitor.

Reactions: NDSpeed
"Badge of Honor" is just a silly marketing stunt. Designed to get people to feel like they are living a "Jeep life" doing special "trail rated" Jeep things. Sort of like ducking but corporate sponsored.

Reactions: JMT
I haven't ordered the physical badge yet. IF I put Table Mesa it will only be as a joke.
I did see them selling for like $30 on eBay.
This seems a little excessive

View attachment 207227

$30 a piece ? I pass by on I-17 up to 4 times a day for work. I could log in, get sent more badges. Then sell on the interwebs with proceeds going to this here website.

"Badge of Honor" is just a silly marketing stunt. Designed to get people to feel like they are living a "Jeep life" doing special "trail rated" Jeep things. Sort of like ducking but corporate sponsored.
I hope to collect them all.

As said, some of these aren’t happening with a stock or mild build

ACB10E58-86BD-4D27-9022-455A8FC055BC.jpeg

Reactions: Mud dauber
I didn’t read or imply stock. I took it as forum incorrect, underwhelming build being well driven.
Maybe he meant stock JKR’s? Dunno
I’ve run nearly all those trails. A stock or mild build isn’t going to have a fun day on some of them. I’m not sure why my quote was pulled out of something I said last year. I’m sure some have tried those trails that shouldn’t have. Some may have completed them but a stock or mild build on some of them better include a buddy and a good winch.

Reactions: Rick Flair