Jeep cover recommendations

Jerry Bransford

Staff
Staff Member
Supporting Member
My TJ is relegated to the driveway so it needs a cover. I bought one several years ago and while it looked good and heavy, it soon developed holes and ceased being waterproof. Does anyone here have some good recommendations for a cover they've had for at least a year that has held up and remains waterproof?

I'm not looking for links to ads for covers that look like good candidates, I'm really only looking for comments from those with first-hand long-term ownership of a cover they can recommend 100%. At least a year please. My previous cover was fine for its first year and then started leaking/developing holes.

From what I've seen a lot of covers don't vent and end up raining down on the interior.

Have you considered a "tent" instead of a cover?

My TJ is relegated to the driveway so it needs a cover. I bought one several years ago and while it looked good and heavy, it soon developed holes and ceased being waterproof. Does anyone here have some good recommendations for a cover they've had for at least a year that has held up and remains waterproof?

I'm not looking for links to ads for covers that look like good candidates, I'm really only looking for comments from those with first-hand long-term ownership of a cover they can recommend 100%. At least a year please. My previous cover was fine for its first year and then started leaking/developing holes.

Jerry, I have a cover that came with my Jeep that I’ll never use. It’s yours for the cost of shipping.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
My Bestop held up really well to the Vegas sun. If it rained hard, it would sag over the back seat. Fortunately, it never really rains long enough here to see if it would start to leak through.

I got lucky and found a Best top off Morris 4x4 on clearance. I love it when my hard top is off. But definitely need to make a PVC support.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ff8b47a55608d20eea8b9aa06d743e63.jpg

I have not seen a good one Jerry.

I’m hoping I can get some insight as well.