Jeep names: What are your names and how did you decide?

I'm thinking "OFFENDER TRANSPORT" would be good. Would make me feel like a bad ass. (y)

OPP Offender Transport.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: C.J. Roberts
I adopted a cat like 3 yrs ago was living in my crawlspace. She’s inside permanent. Never named her great cat. I call my jeep junior for all the appropriate reasons. See my profile. If ya need to know. 😃

A cat needs a name. My oldest boy, his name is "Dude". A stray brought into the house one lap around the living room. Lay down with a this will work expression. Like lewbowski he ties the room together.

"Dude come!".

"Dude, no!"

"Jump down!"

"JUmp up!"

"Hungry?"

And so on.

She needs a name!

Reactions: CptnMurica
Our last name is Ferolito which is Italian for little fires which are those little bags with candles in them. So we named the black and white we were duped by an unscrupulous dealer rust bucket covid shitshow project “LilFires”. It did turn out great, just wasn’t the original plan.

My little patriot blue is a 2000 so I named her Millie ( for millennial).

Now, if only we had a cure for tailgaters. I hate 'em. No matter my speed they prefer to tailgate.
I came to a dead stop one night on an open country road and the tailgater stopped too.
An old man told me I should have put my jacked up truck in reverse and climbed on the tailgaters hood.
That would have been fun.
The cure for tailgaters, if top is off LARGE handfull of road gravel (cant get fingerprints of of it) throw said handfull straight up in air let gravity do the rest !!!! Last step laugh out loud side note if cops are called deny and ask cop if he is close enough that your tires thew up gravel that hit his car"isn't that tailgating ".

Blacky had kinda stuck, mostly used by me and my sister though who drive the TJ daily. Most people just call it "the Jeep".

1646822427010.png

Funny thing is when I bought last year a black WJ, I used to provoke the below dialog with everyone:
- Remember I had a black Jeep...
- Yeah, what about it? Don't tell me you sold it?!
- No, now I got two. 😂

The WJ has no name (yet) but everyone who used to call the TJ "the Jeep" now calls it, "the Jeep, the old one". (they are both 2003 models :rolleyes: btw)

1646822346148.png

I’m not really into the jeep name stuff people placard on em myself. But I hang out with lots of bigger rigged out or newer models. On occasion. So I refer to mine as “junior” I get around. Tho. ;)
Oops already posted on this thread. Stupid internet.

Last edited:
I’m not really into the jeep name stuff people placard on em myself. But I hang out with lots of bigger rigged out or newer models. On occasion. So I refer to mine as “junior” I get around. Tho. ;)
Oops already posted on this thread. Stupid internet.

Kinda junior here myself, with 2'' and 31s. Size doesn't (always) matter, right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: CptnMurica
We live on some property with a lot of Redbud trees. My wife affectionately named it Redbud Ranch.

When we got the red Jeep, she started calling it Redbud.

For Christmas she surprised me with personalized plates.

We were at dinner, with our son, when she gave them to me. I burst out laughing because it is probably the gayest thing I've ever seen. I imagined my big tough TJ looking like it belongs to a 12-year old girl with this plate.

But my beautiful, loving wife gave it to me, so it's here to stay.

Friends, meet Redbud:

20211230_111334.jpg

We live on some property with a lot of Redbud trees. My wife affectionately named it Redbud Ranch.

When we got the red Jeep, she started calling it Redbud.

For Christmas she surprised me with personalized plates.

We were at dinner, with our son, when she gave them to me. I burst out laughing because it is probably the gayest thing I've ever seen. I imagined my big tough TJ looking like it belongs to a 12-year old girl with this plate.

But my beautiful, loving wife gave it to me, so it's here to stay.

Friends, meet Redbud:

View attachment 314483

Red bud?

1646839377853.png

"Texas Tea" or "Tessie" for short. After hunting for a year and a half, she recently came to me by way of a small dealer in the great state of Texas and she's the color of fresh crude (dinosaur smoothie). Seemed fitting.

IMG_20230521_151407117_HDR.jpg

She looked like this on 05/04/2023 at 11:30pm when I took ownership from the transport driver...

IMG_20230504_231104898.jpg

She's a work in progress, first picture above is just prior to passing MD state mech/safety inspection. She was not legal off the carrier but she's since earned her hard plates and is deemed safe for road use by the People's Republic of Maryland. I feel better knowing that...

Last edited:
I've never intentionally come up with a name that didn't sound overly contrived so I gave up on coming up with anything, but one day it just felt right that if I were to name my LJ, its name would be "Meatball". I can't even really explain why, and I'm not gonna put it in a custom hood decal, it just is.