Jeep Wrangler Exterior Colors

Thanks, they're all LED.
20141002_140539.jpg
20141105_062333.jpg

Reactions: DC0046
Inca Gold. Yeah @Nashorn101, that one really sticks out. Come to think of it, there was a guy on here a few months back who repainted his Inca Gold with some black on the upper door. It looked really good. I think the guy was from New Zealand. Very skilled painter...

Reactions: Kyle_W
Inca Gold. Yeah @Nashorn101, that one really sticks out. Come to think of it, there was a guy on here a few months back who repainted his Inca Gold with some black on the upper door. It looked really good. I think the guy was from New Zealand. Very skilled painter...
I missed that one I'm gonna have to keep my eye out for that one...I've only seen a couple guys on here from NZ. One with a white TJ and the other dark green,

Apparently only offered in 1997. Although I have seen some YJs with similar paint too.

Ahh ok. Well man that's such an awesome color. New cars have the most boring freaking colors ever. Wranglers are the only one's that truly have unique available colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any color the jeep is painted when I buy it. I had a white YJ and everyone said it looks like a "Girls Jeep"
On the weekend I bought a Gallon of surplus OD green and Painted it in my driveway. Ended that shit quick.
I gave the YJ to my son a year ago and he painted it rattle can flat black with dull red zombie hand prints and blood smears.

93 side view.jpg

Yes, thats my cat Winky, she only has one eye.