Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

I went to the local 4X4 shop to speak to my friend that works there. I parked next to his yellow TJ. Interestingly, his TJ has had an engine swap. He installed a 5.3 liter LS. I didn’t think to get a pic of the engine, but it’s a really nice job.

IMG_1275.jpeg

IMG_1274.jpeg

Several weeks ago I met up with @Irun to get a SwayLOC from him. I got there about 10 minutes early, but got a call from him asking where I was. Who knew there were 2 WaWas on the same road within a mile of each other? I'm new to Virginia.😁
View attachment 508349

It was great to meet you and see that completely rust free California LJ. Folks on this side of the country, especially the Northeast, can only dream of finding one this clean! :love:

It was great to meet you and see that completely rust free California LJ. Folks on this side of the country, especially the Northeast, can only dream of finding one this clean! :love:

Thanks. I really lucked into this one. The wife and I had spent weeks checking out TJs in our area. The few LJs for sale were really out of our budget. We were headed home after another fruitless day of looking at TJs, and decided to take the scenic route home. Came around a corner out in the country, and there she sat, with a For Sale sign in the windshield. A little more than we wanted to spend, but the wife said "Get it." She's a keeper. The wife. The LJ too, but definitely the wife.😁

Took the wife's TJ killing minivan to Costco. Parked in a line. Someone brought a nice TJ...I left mine at home in the woods where it belongs.

View attachment 517715

-Mac
Almost got five in a row...
View attachment 518081Was searching for a parking spot and found these two duck -crazed Jeeple haulers.
Good lord.. that mass of ducks has to negatively impact fuel economy... or something else really stupid.

I love the utilitarian look of the TJ next to the family truckster wagon look of the JK & JL. TJ FTW!

Reactions: RFAASRMA
Currently between TJ’s but through this was worth posting.

Someone hit my wife’s car when it was parked, and it went into the shop for repairs today. I borrowed my father’s JK, stock but with 33’s, so my wife could use my recently purchased JKU while the kids are on school vacation.

IMG_8252.jpeg